what the hell is the matter with me!!! argh

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
ive stood at the cupboard today and eaten.....1 pack of salt and vinegar crisps, and 7..no 6 (i fed the last one to the dog) cheese tuc biscuits.

i had lasange (low fat jobby) and jacket for dinner, i also forgot to take my tablet

so...........

i just took it as punishment for eating the bloody crisps and crackers!!!

i seriously need to jump back on the wagon here, i am going to see the nurse tomorrow, weigh in and just have her tell me off basically for being so bloody stupid!

how can i stick to a life changing diet if i cant even remember to have the tablet, its not rocket science is it!!

i'm SOOOOO angry with myself i could cry!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hi hun, I also forget to take my tablet sometimes, even after being on the things for over 4 months!!!
Some people take it before they start to eat so that they dont forget, I have to keep mine in my handbag cause of work and I can sometimes forget 2 or 3 some weeks, I have still lost on those weeks as my diet is better anyway so dont worry about it too much, just try to take them as much as you can. x

my bag looks like the inside of boots lol, i have my xenical, anti-b's and painkillers at the mo lol

Oh Missy, don't be so harsh on yourself! You're right to say this 'diet' is life changing, but we can't be good all of the time. We have to learn to eat like a slim person, and slim people still have crisps and takeaways every now and then, so don't beat yourself up about it! Having a day off once a week or once a fortnight or so might help you stay on track, if you know you can have a treat regularly, you'll probably be less likely to cheat midweek. Draw a line under it, because tomorrow is a new day. I hope you feel better soon :) x

thanks emma, yanno, if that were you that wrote that, id have the perfect advice for you, but can't speak to myself. @(

argh i need to see a loss when i weigh in otherwise ill be really pissy, i think ive left it too long, its been about 3 weeks and i normally weigh every week,

i can handle a 1lb loss..

awww hunny!! hope everything goes well for your weigh in If i have a mad session i find it doesnt show on scales for a few days! so it should go ok! just try to be extra careful the rest of the week hun

xxx

well the nurse is on holiday for the next 3 weeks! the doc is also on holiday!!

so i have had to go to boots, since my last weigh in at boots...

01/07/09 140.3kg
04/08/09 137.3kg

thats a 6.7lb loss in 4 weeks, BUT when i weighed in at the docs last time there was a 2-3lb difference between the docs scales and boots scales. (do you remember i did a thread?)

so it seems i have lost weight but exactly how much will not be determined until i return from my holiday at the end of august!!!! argh

Thats fantastic hun :clap:

Should still show same loss hopefully just different starting and new weight, but hopefully loss will read the same.

It is hard when the scales read different, so best to concentrate on only 1 set. I use my WW WI as my true weight, the GP has even said there's aren't as calliberated as often as the ones at Boots and slimming clubs and as they are moved about all the time that doesnt help.

I usually take my WW WI record with me to the GP so you could take your Boots print outs with you to show him/her.

Know how you feel completely. I have not managed to get back on track since coming back from hols until today. I could kick myself.

Strangely enough it was getting depressed and down yesterday that kicked me back on the wagon. When I'm feeling happy I eat like a pig - shouldn't it be the other way around lol ?

Hope you find your will power somewhere hun and we're here for you if you need support.

thanks ladies, im having a sh!tter of a week, with work, househunting, the anniversary of my dads death and also........

having a cigarette!! or a pack of 10 (i quite almost a yr ago)

im not gonna let a BLIP get in my way, i am still taking the tablets and AM on my way to being a slimmer me!!!

you go girl!! You CAN do this!! xxx

Kae, jump into my trousers PLEASE lmao xxx

thanks emma, yanno, if that were you that wrote that, id have the perfect advice for you, but can't speak to myself. @(

argh i need to see a loss when i weigh in otherwise ill be really pissy, i think ive left it too long, its been about 3 weeks and i normally weigh every week,

i can handle a 1lb loss..

I know what you mean Missy, I find it so easy to give good advice to others about staying on the wagon and staying motivated, but when it comes to advising myself, I just don't listen lol.

Well done on the weight loss! Having a bad week is hard enough without trying to lose weight as well, but just think how happy you'll be if you get through the week and have a good loss at the end! Keep your chin up, things can only get better! :) x

Back