Extra Easy What will the scales say :(

sammielou87

Have just done a whole six weeks on the Cambridge diet and lost two stone. I decided that it was time I went back to eating but doing it the healthy way that is why I have joint slimming world.
When I told my leader she said I should expect to have a gain this week as my body is having more calories than it has been.

I am so scared as I don't want a huge weight gain this week so I have been having fruit and salads.

Can anyone tell me if they have had any experience in changing diets x

Don't just stick to fruit and salads this week as your not really following the plan, eat what you want (which is on plan) you might not gain, but if you do it won't be fat gain and it will soon all come back off plus some.

Thanks I have just been going through so threads to get some food ideas I know it's all in my head but I can't help it lol

There's a new lady at our group just come off Cambridge. She had a good loss in her first week and I'm sure she said she had introduced her carbs gradually. She started with a couple of new potatoes and slowly added a little more. Make sure you have your hexA and SOME syns though. Use them on olive oil dressing if you can't bring yourself to eat anything richer just yet.

Good luck for WI!!!

I have been doing the same think I might have a cheeky wi so I am not disappointed but I am just going to have to weight and see. But sw has to be a lot healthy than Cambridge. X

Please don't sneaky peek because what the scales say today will bear no relation to what they say on weigh in day. You'll only end up feeling down and then you're more like to fall off the plan. Seriously I could weigh in 5lbs more today that yesterday and by tomorrow it would be gone again.

Back