What's everyone having for tea??

i cant have anything:(...my son made me two of those little dairylea cheese and ham lunchables(he's only 6 and likes to share)and gave me half a bar of flake AND i had half a small can of vimto regular....im aiming for my 3lb loss this week to get my 2st award at weigh-in this thursday so gotta be careful now:)xx

There is never any time in a SW day when you can't have anything to eat. Okay so you've gone a bit over your syns today but having nothing for dinner will not change this. You'll only end up starving (again) and reach for something near at hand and likely high in syns (again). The beauty of SW is that you have all these free foods at your disposal, so never decide you can't eat, just choose something SW friendly!

Just so you know here are the syn values

Kraft Dairylea Lunchables, Ham 'n' Cheese Crackers 102g pack

extraeasy.gif
13½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 13½ Syns
green.gif
Green 13½ Syns

Cadbury Flake 32g standard

extraeasy.gif
8½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 8½ Syns
green.gif
Green 8½ Syns

Vimto Vimto Fizzy 330ml can

extraeasy.gif
7½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 7½ Syns
green.gif
Green 7½ Syns

You know the reason why this happened. So you need to learn from that and make sure you don't put yourself in the same position again :)

I had wholemeal pasta, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and salmon :)

I'm having a big juicy steak with roast vegetables on spinach salad and balsamic roast tomatoes! Yum!

I just made a 7 egg fritatta! (about 3 portions worth, didnt eat it all tonight!). All free using my HEA! I put in 7 eggs, splash of soya milk, mushrooms, corgettes, onions, pork, chicken, grilled tomatos on top and my HEA of cheese :) Was really lush, looking forward to left overs! xxx

I've had pork fillet with broccoli carrots and cauli with mash and gravy (synned) with a lttle cous cous cake and vanilla Muller light for desert.......am stuffed too !

Tonight i had a Oriental Stir-Fry, and it was lush, Water cheastnuts,Beansprouts,Green & White Cabbage, Ginger, Garlic, spring onions, Carrots, 28g of grilled chicken diced, Tbsp of oyster sauce (syn 0.5), Tbsp of soy sauce.

It was a Green Day today...:D

Back