What's everyone reading at the moment?

Just finished before I go to sleep, what an ending! I sort of had an idea what had happened but the twist was still a bit of a surprise:)

Queen of Sorcery by David Eddings, book 2 of the Belgariad :) Enjoyed book 1 :)

I'm reading Nightkill by Stephen Leather, I'm enjoying it but reading just a couple of pages a night.

Just finished Jenny colgans cup cake cafe. Enjoyed it and now onto the good the bad and the dumped. Going to plough through all my chic lit then I've got micheal connerly series to read and I might start to finish Patricia cornwell sarpetta series again....I got about 10 books in I think last time.

I am reading "Monday to Friday Man" by Alice Peterson and surprisingly really, really enjoying it. Like to alternate my reading and after Kathy Reichs this is fun, light read.

I am reading "My Horizontal life: A collection of one night stands" by Chelsea Handler it is not my usual type of book as I usually like young adult or crime but this book is really funny

Mini_Mog said:
Onto another Herriot- it shouldn't happen to a vet.

Just finished:)

Now onto Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. A re-read, but I love this book & I found it captivating the first time.

Mini_Mog said:
Just finished:)

Now onto Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. A re-read, but I love this book & I found it captivating the first time.

I read that a few years ago and enjoyed loads. I read wild swans straight after.

kimmie2709 said:
I read that a few years ago and enjoyed loads. I read wild swans straight after.

What is wild swans like? I remember seeing it in a book shop a long time ago and thinking it looked interesting. I find all things Japanese fascinating and it's one of the places I would love to visit.

I'll try and remember to have it on my to-read list. My list is getting very long although I'm ploughing through books, onto 4th one this month!

What is wild swans like? I remember seeing it in a book shop a long time ago and thinking it looked interesting. I find all things Japanese fascinating and it's one of the places I would love to visit.

It's very good definately worth a read, it's so interesting reading about the chinese culture & how it effects her life.

Just finished before I go to sleep, what an ending! I sort of had an idea what had happened but the twist was still a bit of a surprise:)

Great book. Read it at the start of the year and also couldn't put it down.
Have just finished Half of the Human Race by Anthony Quinn, took me a while but it was good.
Have just started Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes, I would think that if you enjoyed Before I Go To Sleep you'd also enjoy this one, I started it last night and haven't been able to put it down since.

Blurb as follows:

Catherine has been enjoying the single life for long enough to know a good catch when she sees one. Gorgeous, charismatic, spontaneous - Lee seems almost too good to be true. And her friends clearly agree, as each in turn falls under his spell.

But Lee's erratic and sometimes controlling behaviour makes Catherine feel increasingly isolated. Driven into the darkest corner of her world, and trusting no one, she plans a meticulous escape.

Four years laster, and struggling to overcome her demons, Catherine dares to believe she might be safe from harm. Until one phone call changes everything.

Couldn't have put it better myself..... so I didn't....Right, back to it :read:

Another jill mansell and gonna hit th shops tomorrow for summit new i'm a propa book worm geek in other words haha xx

I'm reading so many new books and authors. I have a kindle and it is Fabulous! Does anyone else have kindle? I found an awesome website where I get free Kindle Books from. So far i have 400 plus books and havent paid for any :)

Hi I am currently reading More like her by Liza Palmer. I also have a kindle which I love, it would be great to get the name of the website off you that one can download the books for kindle free xx

Back