What's everyone reading at the moment?

Glad you enjoyed Philomena Michelle!! It was a goodun! I got a lot out of it! What are you reading next? XxX

Something completely different Shadowmancer, it's a tale about witchcraft & magic!!!!

I've finished Stalkers which I thoroughly enjoyed, and now I'm on The Confession by John Grisham!! x

Last edited:
I enjoyed it :)
Going for easier reading just now to relax once the little man is in bed!

In the last 3 days I've finished Cop Town by Karin Slaughter, and started and finished Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs and Closer Than You Think by Karen Rose. I thought they were all fab, but the Karen Rose book was the best :) x

In the last 3 days I've finished Cop Town by Karin Slaughter, and started and finished Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs and Closer Than You Think by Karen Rose. I thought they were all fab, but the Karen Rose book was the best :) x

Ooh I love Karen rose and Karin slaughter..

I have finished The Magpies by Mark Edwards.. Really enjoyed it :)

I'm still reading The Confession by John Grisham, but I met with my book club today and we have chosen 2 books, I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes, and The King's Concubine by Anne O'Brien, both very different but I love trying all sorts of different genres, it's great!! X

I'm still reading The Confession by John Grisham, but I met with my book club today and we have chosen 2 books, I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes, and The King's Concubine by Anne O'Brien, both very different but I love trying all sorts of different genres, it's great!! X

The book club books sound really interesting.

The book club books sound really interesting.

It's just something a couple of us started up in work Michelle ! We meet every 4 to 6 weeks in Costa and it's just lighthearted chat followed by lots of gossip lol! I love that it makes you explore things you may not normally go for!! xx

It's just something a couple of us started up in work Michelle ! We meet every 4 to 6 weeks in Costa and it's just lighthearted chat followed by lots of gossip lol! I love that it makes you explore things you may not normally go for!! xx

That's why I like this thread, its encouraged me to read different genres and I must admit I'm liking what I read xx

I recently just found this thread and I'm reading Stalkers. My only problem is I like to read in bed and I literally don't get more than 5 pages in before I fall aslee[., its taken me about a month to get half way through! will have to start reading on the sofa sitting up! haha

Back