What's everyone reading at the moment?

Ooh, I loved The Girl On The Train too.
Am about 60 pages into a Harriet Evans now after reading several since I last posted....

Hello,
Just new and thought i would pop in and say howdi, I love reading so will check out some of the books recommended in here, x

I am reading the latest Matian Keynes .'the Woman who stole my life' I like it but not sure if I love it yet, it is not, in my opinion, as good as some of her earlier works.

Hello,
Just new and thought i would pop in and say howdi, I love reading so will check out some of the books recommended in here, x

Hi I am new too and a big book fan. I read loads.. Still looking around the site but found this wonderful thread.

So hi from another newbie

I agree with "the woman who stole my life" I enjoyed it but it was no where near as good as her old stuff.

At the mo I'm reading a book called the curvy girls club by Michelle Gorman it's good so far.

I'd recommend fat chance by nick spalding. It's about a couple trying to lose weight. I couldn't honestly breathe in some parts so funny xx

I finished the Marian Keyes book and it got really boring towards the end. After that I read 183 times a Year by Eva Jordan and really enjoyed it especially as it's free on Amazon for kindles right now.

I have started reading the Ice Twins and will see how that goes. I have had Fat Chance on my Kindle for a while so will definitely have to get around to reading it soon.

I didn't enjoy that Marian Keyes either. It was one of the first books I read on my Kindle last Christmas.
I'm currently reading 'The Last Days Of Rabbit Hayes' by Anna McPartlin but not very far in yet. I have The Ice Twins yet to read but it does look good.

I'm waiting for some new books to arrive. As I'm into knitting they are Debbie Macomber Blossom Street Series Collection 7 Books Set.

Welcome to A Good Yarn,that fictional little shop on Blossom Street in Seattle, where knitters go for yarn, supplies and patterns, and where they form lasting friendships in Lydia Hoffman's knitting classes. Other businesses have sprung up there, including the French Café, Susannah’s Garden and Blossom Street Books.

Back