Whats for dinner? Inspire me!

Tonic

Hi ladies....

As most of you know, I absolutely LOVE WW!! Have been really happy on this diet but I'm starting to the point where I'm getting bored with the same dinners over and over again!!!! We generally tend to have casseroles, shepherds pie, stir fry.... and thats about it!! I am in desperate need of inspiration so thought I'd start a "what's for dinner" thread!

Come on ladies - inspire me! :eatdrink023:

tonite i had :) cajun chicken with jacket potato (black peppered philly lite in potato) and salad! was yummy :D

i tend to have prawns most nites tho, thai green curry, sweet and sour etc xx

This evening I had an angus burger topped with a slice of ww cheese and a bag of casserole vegetables cooked in a pan with stir fry and curry powder followed by a ww strawberry and vanilla mousse, a couple of slices of ww cheese and 4 slices of ham (it might sound funny but I love my "cheese sandwich", literally 2 slices of cheese around 4 slices of ham. No bread. YUMMY :D) and an apple. All for just 12 propoints :)

WW minced beef and potato pie with WW spring onion mash, tinned toms and TONS of brussels!

WW minced beef and potato pie with WW spring onion mash, tinned toms and TONS of brussels!

Is it a recipe from one of the books? That sounds gorgeous!

The pie?? Nope, bought it from sainsburys ;-) it's 9pp so quite high buys its real yummy. The WW mash is frozen in patties. It's 3 for 2pp. I bought that from Iceland. Very yummy dinner! x

i had 2x cod in parsley sauce, mashed potato and loads of brussels - 10pp :D

Love brussels! Although don't think my fella will *purp* :D

Made a fish pie, was lovely! Poached some fish in milk, took fish out then mixed in some flour and milk. Put all in dish topped with potato and carrot mash served with veg. Kids loved it too- will do again! I've really tried to do some new meals this week too. Need to get this weight shifted:) x

WW ready meal again for me - beef hotpot tonight. I really need to get a cookbook as this is getting expensive!
Just being nosey but I was looking at your stats and it states you are aiming for your BM1 to be 18. That is way below normal range. Just intrigued why you wnated to get down so low?

I had a soggy cottage pie for dinner, bleh! But tomorrow night I shall be having fajitas! :D Might skip out the tortilla wrap and just eat the chicken, veg and sour cream :)

Last night I made my own tomato sauce with some chicken and had this with veg. Tonight I'm going to have a spicy seafood tomato soup/boubaise with ww garlic bread.

Tonight it will be cod loin cooked in a parcel with soy sauce, garlic and ginger, oven chips and mushy peas - 11pps - but yummy

What about a Jamie oliver fish pie? Make some mash potato. Grate some carrots, celery and ww cheese into a dish. Finely chop a chilli and put zest of a lemon into the dish. Get fish mix from tescos. &prawns & put in dish. Squeeze lemon over. Put bag of spinach & some halved tomatoes in as well. Mix it up really well. Don't forget to season. (Forgot to say parsley goes in too!!) Put mash potato on top and put in oven for 40 mins. I have mine with some ww baked beans. It is gorgeous!!!!

Last edited:
covent garden soup is gorgeous, i'm having half a carton of the spicy butternut squash and sweet potato soup (5pp per half a carton) with 2 slices of W.W wholemeal bread, spread with some countrylife light butter.

About to have a birds eye baked to perfection cod in parsley butter sauce 5 or 6 pp and rice.

Back