What's For Dinner?

Oysters to start

Then a salmon fillet, quark sauce with mashed potatoes. Hunners of veg.

its my 6th anniversary today so i walked to the shops and bought us a nice steak each as a suprise for hubby when he gets home!!
will have with mini jackets and lots of veg.

turkey and spring onion burgers with salad and homemade chips

Im having gammon steak with pineapple, veg and chilli potato skins - yummy!! xx

HAPPY ANNIVERSIERY LURVERICK!!!

ive blown it today sat here eating chocolate buttons till i felt sick (i dont even like them)17 syns aaaagghh that was silly !!good job i only used 6 syns yesterday .
so ive been good and made a sweetpotato and chickpea spicy cassarole im rather impressed by the smell of it cooking:)

roast chicken, potatoes, cabbage & asparagus.

speed soup tonight - when i finally get it on the oven. (tomatoes, various beans, carrot, onion, leeks, etc).

Tomorrow - whole trout, roasted in foil in oven on a bed of fennel, some baby carrots, and cherry tomatoes, served with steamed new potatoes and asparagus. decadent, and expensive - but it's only Sunday once a week, and after eating instant mash, beans and quorn sausage for three days this week (long working hours and needing something quick and simple when i did finally get home) - i deserve it.

Tonight we're having home made beef burgers with salad and sweet potato wedges. NOM NOM NOM can't wait! Weekends are the only times I get to eat my HEXB as bread! And booooooy do I enjoy it!!

tonight I attempted homemade thai fish cakes with the River Cobbler from Tesco's. They were very tasty indeed, but will add an egg next time to help the binding because without being able to cook them in fat they did fall apart a bit.....

I made home made beef burgers tonight, Yummy, using cheese slice and hexb brown roll. with lots of salad and some ex light mayo. Was lovely :D xxx

Very simple tonight I had SW chips, beans with worcestershire sauce and an egg.

Really yummy and comforting and FREEEEEEE.:D

I had pasta bake.

Pasta, peppers, pak choi, onion, mushroom, chopped tomatoes, bacon, soy sauce, bovril, chip spice and cheese.

Was delicious :)

Followed by 2 syn chocolate brownie :)

I've no idea what to have for dinner--I've only just had lunch (and yes, it's past 4pm here so that's far from ideal).

But for lunch I had a big bowl of my favourite chocolate chili, and some boiled basmati rice. :D

Just had dinner, had haddock (oven baked) with boiled potatoes and mixed veggies (carrots, broccoli & a few peas).

Trying to eat more fish, haven't eaten any in 17 years, but being very brave! Discovered I like prawns, sea bass and haddock! :)

Back