What's For Dinner?

I will be having sausages tonigh, my turkey burger yesterday where not so good :(

5 bean chilli again...lol served with rice. Haven't got room in the freezer at the mo :)

Going out with my son and his girlfriend today - probably Harvester so will have to try to be good! :sigh:

We are having seabass baked in the oven with roasted courgettes, peppers some mushrooms & some butternut squash chips!

Im having chicken legs (skin off of course) flavoured with some herbs cabbage, Carrots and new potatoes

tonight, i shall mostly be eating

Birds Eye Wild Salmon in Lemon sauce, served with wholemeal pasta, mixed with spices, passata and cheese!

OOOOh delish! x

DH is making spaghetti carbonara down here, it's his speciality and he's replacing double cream with quark :D

Husband made me spaghetti bolognaise, with tonnes of SF veggies. He's a good egg that one! :)

I'm having a HUGE mixed grill with a big salad and maybe a small jacket potato seeing as I have a HEX left today. :D *claps hands*

Todays is a totally unimaginative Jacket Spud, Cottage cheese and beans - need comfort food :)

Risotto primavera from the one pot wonders book. Yum :)

i just had quiche and chips and yog,options and fruit for afters

Back