What's For Dinner?

Shepherds pie with real mince topped with butternut squash mash

last night we had chicken breasts stuffed with garlic and herb flavoured extra light soft cheese wrapped with bacon, served with mashed potato, broccoli, carrots & sweetcorn. It was most delicious!

Tonight we're having turkey & 3 bean chilli with sweet potato wedges! Yummy!

last night we had chicken breasts stuffed with garlic and herb flavoured extra light soft cheese wrapped with bacon, served with mashed potato, broccoli, carrots & sweetcorn. It was most delicious!

Tonight we're having turkey & 3 bean chilli with sweet potato wedges! Yummy!

OMG this sounds absolutely gorgeous.... will have to syn this for myself as only recently started on SW and not sure which items are free....

I'm having homemade meatballs with spaghetti for tea 2day :) weigh in 2moro so hope its all good

greeneyes11 you look amazing - well done on your weight loss x

I agree with ^^^ that,you look alot younger to! :)

OMG this sounds absolutely gorgeous.... will have to syn this for myself as only recently started on SW and not sure which items are free....

on EE it was only 2 syns for 28g of the cheese (tesco extra light soft cheese), and I used 3tbsp of skimmed milk for the mash, so 0.5 syns there. So a total of 2.5 syns per portion!

ooo i love chilli yum yum x

greeneyes you're an inspiration! You look fantastic. :D

Quorn spag bol for me tonight and weigh in tomorrow but not holding out much hope this week.

i had sw chips with beans and a fried egg ( fried in fry lite )

syn free and very yummy :D

the hubby and me had the curry mentioned before, with courgettes. instead of prawns i used chicken as my he and it was real nice, am stuffed now.

Chicken & Sausage cake (from recipe section) with roasted pots in chilli & garlic seasoning & broccoli - 'twas yummy!!!

My husband's awesome chilli con carne (with so many veggies) and wholegrain basmati rice. :)

tonight, i'm going out for dinner with a whole bunch of friends that i've not seen in ages, unfortunately it's a curry we're going for, and rather than seem anti social, i've decided to take the syns on the chin. It's a buffet, so won't over-do it, but the korma, chasni, and garlic naan staring at me in a seducing manner may be too much to bear!

Back