What's For Dinner?

sw quiche and sweet potato chips tonight. Didn't much like the quorn spag bol yesterday and it didn't like me either :( so decided on a safe option today!

Baked potato with laughing cow light triangle, cottage cheese & salad. It was delicious. Until I rejoined SW I would pick all day long then not be hungry for a sit down meal so only really had these at weekends. Full of inspiration for reading everyones posts on minimins. Keep up the good work everyone x

Mushy pea curry...ohmygoodness. First time I'd tried it and it was the tastiest thing I've ever eaten on Slimming World.

SW KFC yum yum! I made a double portion & took the 2nd lot to class for their taster. It went down a treat!

I love these threads!!

Tonight I'm making carbonara. I need to pop to the butcher soon to get some smokey bacon though! I'm having it with a big salad and I'm toying with the idea of synning a bit of garlic bread.....

Waitrose Easy Cook Gammon with a caramalised glaze - jacket potato and brocolli - wit woo!!! x

I have made a yummy lasagne but have replaced the pasta sheets with sliced aubergine so its free for me on a red day!

Thats genius!!! xxx

I usualy make extra layers in my chicken or veggie lasagne with courgette. You just use a veggie peeler to make ribbons. They are nice microwaved like that too and just eaten as they dont ahve that horrible soggy courgette feel

Oh and i am going to try chickpea dahl :S

i'm having chicken, bacon, mushroom and red pesto linguine with either roasted veg or salad. :D

Home made burgers tonight! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

got a cheese and bacon burget (dairy lea low fat cheese slice as a HeA and homemeal bun as a HeB) with bacon and home made burger made from extra lean beef mince, shallots and wochester sauce. Mmmmmmm served with two WW sausages (YUM!!!) and a baked sweet potato! I CANT WAIT I WANT IT RIGHT THIS SECOND!

Home made burgers tonight! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

got a cheese and bacon burget (dairy lea low fat cheese slice as a HeA and homemeal bun as a HeB) with bacon and home made burger made from extra lean beef mince, shallots and wochester sauce. Mmmmmmm served with two WW sausages (YUM!!!) and a baked sweet potato! I CANT WAIT I WANT IT RIGHT THIS SECOND!

Right now I am officially starving too!

we are having a massive chilli!!! made our own up should call it speed chilli with what its got in,lol!!
having with half rice and half sw chips.....cant wait!!

Just had a nice juicy steak, new potatoes, cauliflower & broccoli with cheese sauce (quark, ss milk & 28g cheddar cheese 6 syns).

It was gorgeous :D

Back