What's For Dinner?

miss_williams

I shall be eating home made meat balls (extra lean mince)
in a tomato sauce (passata,drained tin toms,finely chopped celery,onion and grated carrot with tagiletelle

yummers :D

I am making a tuscan pasta dish where you cook a cauliflower than when its done chop it up and toss with cooked pasta, parmesan (HEXA) and fried breadcrumbs (HEXB on half tablespoon olive oil and 1 round wholemeal bread)

x

CP that sounds very good!

I'm having home made burgers topped with bacon and cheese and my home made cherry tomato relish with roast squash and salad.

One of my (many) favourite dinners!

Made a tomato sauce yesterday - cherry toms, passata, onion, courgette, mushroom, chilli, garlic, herbs, pepper. with quorn bits with pasta tubes mixed in too. Got left overs tonight, though probably with a tin of chopped tomatoes and a few more mushrooms as it seemed kinda of dry when i put it in the fridge last night.

Im having sea bass cooked in a little foil parcel with some water, spring onion, ginger & chilli and some salad Its in cooking now and I cant wait

baby potatoes chicken + chicken with gravy... yummy :) x

we had quorn mince cooked with passata, onions, grated carrot, leek, and peppers served on top of spaggetti, yummy:)

Made a tomato sauce yesterday - cherry toms, passata, onion, courgette, mushroom, chilli, garlic, herbs, pepper. with quorn bits with pasta tubes mixed in too. Got left overs tonight, though probably with a tin of chopped tomatoes and a few more mushrooms as it seemed kinda of dry when i put it in the fridge last night.

Sounds nice im coming round yours for tea so you better put an extra tin of tomatos in !

Spaghetti Carbonara with 1/3rd plate of carrots and broccoli....just about to go and cook it cause i'm hungry! lol

Edited ..... well had no parmesan so have made a bacon, onion, mushroom and chilli pasta bake with egg / cheese topping. In the oven now and the broccoli and carrots are on

Last edited:
i has chicken baked in garlic chopped tomatos, not done this before (and meant to use passata but had a brain fart!) and it was lovely and moist, will do again. Had it with some tangy tomato coucous, wasnt fussed on it. And some roasted peppers. yumm!

I am making a tuscan pasta dish where you cook a cauliflower than when its done chop it up and toss with cooked pasta, parmesan (HEXA) and fried breadcrumbs (HEXB on half tablespoon olive oil and 1 round wholemeal bread)

x

That sounds delicious! I'm tempted to have a green day tomorrow just to have this. What kind of pasta do you use?

I have made a Cheesy Cauliflower topped pie! Pie filling of minced beef (extra lean), onions, garlic, mushrooms, carrots, courgettes, sweet red peppers, wostershire (sp) sauce & tomato puree - its yummy yum!

And with all the veg thats in it, it won't stop me having a side portion of broccoli :D

pork steaks with ginger, mushrooms, soy sauce, onions with noodles mmmm

Back