What's For Dinner?

I just had the nicest chicken and king prawn curry that my boss cooked for me lol. She is also on SW so made it very SW friendly :D

Homemade Fresh Tomato Sauce with Garlic and Fresh Basil served with pasta and parmesan (synned for 1.5 for a tablespoon) and it was yummy!

I has lasagne but it was a bit manky, not a fan of the wuark/egg white sauce. will stick to syning real white sauce in future!

I has lasagne but it was a bit manky, not a fan of the wuark/egg white sauce. will stick to syning real white sauce in future!

i made a lasagne at the weekend and used 2 mozzzerella light balls - worked out roughly to heA and 28g extra 2.5 syns when it was cut into 4 portions
i also used parmesan cheese and counted another 2.5 for that but was a probable over estimate

i had tried to make a sauce with quark but when i started melting it it went all ''bitty'' and i didnt really like the taste so didnt want to waste all the other ingreidents if we didnt like it

tonight had home made turkey meatballs made with red onion green pepper and chesnut mushrooms with an egg to bind - seasoned with basil and parsley
served with tom and basil sauce and wholewheat pasta with synned parmesan cheese

was lush !!!

I had spag bolognaise. loaded with courgettes, leeks, scallions, mushrooms and extra cherry toms. Yum!

I had homemade breaded haddock fillets with FF fromage frais garlic dip and salad :) Yum!

Very similar to my dinner! Haddock baked on sliced tomatoes, topped with bread crumb made from HEXb WM bread, Parmesan cheese and half a teaspoon of chilli and tomato pasta! served with salad and steamed veggies!!

This was my lunch but hey-ho!

Oven Baked Lime Cod. Tasty!!!

Back