Whats for tea tonight?

Im going to attempt to make tomato soup for the first time!!

Im going to attempt to make tomato soup for the first time!!
Are you using fresh tomatoes? if so, can I suggest you roast them first with a drop of oil (or spray if you don't use oil) salt, pepper (garlic if wanted) and then use them -roasting adds more flavour ;)

Its another red day for me so Im doing :-
  • big ole pork chops
  • home made wedges (B+0.5 syn for oil),
  • carrots,
  • broccoli
  • and a creamy garlic mushroom and peppercorn sauce (3)

Tonight we're having reggae reggae chicken and rice. It's in no way SW friendly, but i've not had any syns yet today so it will be fine :D Plus I really wanted to try it as I've not had it before and they're a new cooking sauce thing

I will be making SW Chilli and rice after I get home from group - will be taking leftovers to work tomorrow to have with a spud for lunch x

Pasta with chicken, smoked ham, onions, pepper, mushroom, Passata, herbs, garlic, stirring in some philadelphia at end to make it creamy. Plus some grated cheese on top for extra cheesiness x

hiyer, i'm having baked potatoe and beans, haven't had it for ages and really fancy it;)

Sarah-Jayne said:
We have chicken in red wine sauce, only needed to use 1/2 sachet between two of us:

Ooh let us know what it's like - got that one in the cupboard haven't tried it yet. Loved the chicken curry and sausage and bean ones

Got the chicken curry one for friday night lol. Ive been tasting it a few minutes ago and its lush!!! Left the lid off the slow cooker and added some corn flour to thicken it up a little more x

Back