Whats for tea tonight?

I am having sirloin steak, rare, eggs, chips and mushy peas.
I'm going to make a huge mound and I am going to eat the lot-safe in syn free knowledge that its guilt free.

I'll probably sink an Activia yoghurt afterwards too-going to the cinema later so I'll need to curb the need for something sweet!

i had a chicken salad and a baked potato - it was lovely

10st10lbs said:
Five bean chilli from the new mag, with the syn free houmous too :) Maybe on a jacket potato, as I had it with pasta for lunch... Might also make the coleslaw from the chicken drumsticks recipe, there's a sad looking cabbage in the fridge :p x

Mmm I made the 5 bean chilli last week but with mince not quorb, thought it was lovely and still got a couple of portions left in freezer x

kate2962 said:
thats a shame - hope you dont get too hungry tonight then!!! :wave_cry:

I have eaten it (never been one for leaving food or waste, hence fat fighters! :p)

Tomorrow night is better as it's mini lasagne! Yeay! Xxx

I have eaten it (never been one for leaving food or waste, hence fat fighters! :p)

Tomorrow night is better as it's mini lasagne! Yeay! Xxx

Oh No! Is it the one from the magazine? What was wrong with it?

***Saskya*** said:
Oh No! Is it the one from the magazine? What was wrong with it?

Not the one from the mag, just one I found on here. I used scan bran for the breading which I think is where it all went wrong! I've never had scan bran before, the breading was dry and chewy! Ick! The chicken was passible with the bovril paste mix. *if* I try it again, I'm gonna use normal breadcrumbs I think

Not the one from the mag, just one I found on here. I used scan bran for the breading which I think is where it all went wrong! I've never had scan bran before, the breading was dry and chewy! Ick! The chicken was passible with the bovril paste mix. *if* I try it again, I'm gonna use normal breadcrumbs I think

:sick0019: Sorry but scanbran on chicken, that sounds rank!! There is a lovely KFC in this months mag, although it doesnt have a coating hun x

***Saskya*** said:
:sick0019: Sorry but scanbran on chicken, that sounds rank!! There is a lovely KFC in this months mag, although it doesnt have a coating hun x

It is rank! Lol! I'll have a look and see the recipe in the mag, however I feel I've been scarred for life now! :-(

YUCK! The receipe I used on here is a hex of bread for the coating? Never heard of scan bran coating yuck yuck yuck :p

Syn free sweet chilli with jacket potato for me

Back