Whats for tea tonight?

Grilled Cajun chicken salad (with 1 cal caesar dressing) an couscous!! Yumm!

Really craving something sweet though - so making the mullerlight-jelly dessert tomorrow!! Xx

Tinkerbellarella said:
Beef in black bean sauce and chicken and mushrooms. No idea syn value on red. Can't be huge?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Did u make this? Am after a black bean sauce recipe x

Bit of a strange one ....

Sirloin Steak with mushrooms and mushy peas ......

Just had to have the mushy peas.. don't ask me why I just did

Last edited:
laetissimus said:
Did u make this? Am after a black bean sauce recipe x

I wish! It was a takeaway. Followed by unexpected intake of alcohol. First in 3 years.... Lol i usually use the blue dragon sachets though they are quite low syn wise :)

i had cod fillet with mash n mushy peas, no superfree im afraid but am having a huge salad at work in a bit to make up for it!

My fabulous spag Bol with wholewheat spagetti and 28g cheese on top!

My absolute fav :) going to put lots of veggies in there too thou to get my SF in so putting in mushrooms, peppers, courgettes

Prawn Fu Yong tonite - yum

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tea tonight well... I'm having a girly night tonight at a local Miller & Carter steak house!! My most favourite restaurant (Big steak eater!!) ever and cannot wait to go as its my first visit since being back on SW!! Bring on the big one with onion loaf, iceberg wedge and baked mushrooms!! xxx :D

Think I'm going to have a tuna steak with the rest of my stir fry veg tonight. Then my usual for pud melon, pineapple, strawbs, cherries, pomegranate with Rome sweetened natural yogurt x

sarah5298a1 said:
decided on chinese for tea, so doing EE. chicken egg fried rice, sw wedges, sweet and sour prawns. also doing some king prawns and chicken in batter for OH so i'll have a few - how many syns do u think if i had 2 prawns and 2 chicken pieces in batter. this will be my only syns for the day?

What is in the batter and much will it coat?
Also are you deep frying it? The prawns and chicken itself will be free

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chinese chicken prob for tea here. Had a lush bns soup for lunch, quite liking bns now :)

egg chips beans and ham! mmmm :) comfort food!

Lisa x

Little.Miss.Scatterbrain said:
Im going to have the pizza chicken from the website recipes with sw chips and salad, not tried it before, hope its good! x

It's amazing! My face SW dish by far :) what toppings u having on it?

I may make the summer rissotto from the new magazine with a few tweaks or it is a pasta and bean vegetable bake (WW recipe) but ok on SW.
All depends on what eldest son prefers.
Irene

Back