Whats for tea tonight?

Sorry for taking so long to reply - I've been away.

I've had to ask DH... He makes it! He boils up the rice first. In a wok he fries spring onions and garlic in fry light, then add the rice (uncle bens is least sticky so best), then add a beaten egg and some peas. Finally he adds soy sauce and cooked shredded chicken on top. It's really yummy :)

thank you will be trying that tomorrow

I had a bit of a ready steady cook moment ... knew I was having roast veg with 'something' but couldn't think what ... so I roasted some aubergine, courgette, red pepper, red onion, mushrooms & garlic then after a eureka moment added some fresh prawn, chilli powder and tin tommies. Gorge :D

A lovely red day meal without feeling too heavy :)

Green day for me so...

Roasted Red Pepper stuffed with cous cous, moz cheese, cherry toms, courgette, onion

Jacket Pot:D the size of my head! lol

Tuna, broccoli and mushroom pasta bake :) It was lush!

clelmt said:
can i ask how you make your rice pudding please

thanks

I don't actually make it my oh Kev does, useless in the kitchen me, but he makes a load at one go, a full pack of pudding rice, a pint of water and a two pint of skim milk, two tablespoons of sweetner, he uses splender, chucks it in to the slow cooker and leaves it overnight... He then dishes it out into yogurt pot sized tupperware pots and we eat as and when, I count the milk as my hexa... You can nuke it if you like, but I eat mine cold during the summer...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Another new recipe - spicy pork with mozzarella - sounds yum

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No idea yet really as not sure if OH will be home for dinner or not - the 2nd day running that his work have been a complete pain and we don't know whether he will be home or not, grrr... whether he is back in time or not, I shall still be going to weigh in!

Hmmm, if he is home then it will probably be either pasta with quorn, veg, etc, in a tomato sauce or roast haddock with SW chips and veggies. If he's not home and I'm on my own then it will probably be a jacket potato with something or other.

Back