Whats for tea tonight?

I'm marinading chicken breasts in a garlic, lemon and herby mix today, will griddle this later and serve with crinkle cut chips and a huge heap of salad.

I have just been making out my menu for the week, so not entirely sure what I shall do for tonight, probably Pork and Paprika meal from the new mag.

tonight partner is making sausage caserole, he put it in slow cooker at 8am this morning, the sausages are extra lean from butcher but still not sure if i have to syn them. hmmmm

Zumba and Booiaka classes tonight so mushroom omlette and salad for me.....

Spag Bol...I'm also making turkish delight, granted not for me as I can't abide the stuff *lol* x

Zumba and Booiaka classes tonight so mushroom omlette and salad for me.....

Did you mean Bokwa? I tried it for the first time on Monday and loved it, such good fun!! :)

lora_ravie said:
i get the reduced fat sausages from morrisons and they are 3 syns each.

:)

That's a lot! The tesco ones are lovely at 1 syn each :)

Out for a Carvery tonight....although I'd rather not be! Just too tired and headachy, but we've been trying to arrange this get together for a YEAR!

Green today, I'm using most of my HEXs on cheese so I can have baked spinach and cheese macaroni.

Im really stuck with idea for tonight have some veg ready and some fish must think of something exciting to do with it....no its no coming to me, time to look through the cupboards and see what magic i can make

Skinless chicken drummers, a linda McCartney rosemary & red onion sausage, SW Chips, spicy beans and salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back