Whats for tea tonight?

Chinese takeaway tonight!! - Beef with mushrooms (4.5syns) and boiled rice!

Alycyn1980 said:
Made mushy pea curry but tweaked it in2 Indian murghi tamarata (I think that's the name). In the slow cooker at the mo. Smells awesome :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Arghhhh you are still eating that pea curry!!!! ;) lol

rogan josh curry & rice, hubby & kids are having a naan bread too

Bolognaise with lots of superfree and brown rice cooked in beef stock cube and brocoli mmmmm and a glass of red wine

Smoked haddock, new potatoes, fine green beans, tomato, poached egg, big dish of fresh fruit.

Haddock Loin fillet coated in Ainsley Harriett Lemon parsley cous cous served with steamed brocolli, carrots, onions, cauliflower and swede.... absolutely stuffed now....

parfittaroles said:
Another salad...

You do eat other things ? Right? Lol ;)

Sw quiche ( mushrooms, onion, HEXA cheese, tomatoes) garlic sw chips and a huge salad! Was so nice x

Bolognaise ( lean minced beef, tomatoes, pasatta, garlic, stock cube in slow cooker), rice, rocket salad and 45g mozzarella

Uh oh... My friend is cooking me dinner tonight, swears it's SW friendly recipes but I don't trust him! The menu is tikka roast chicken, potato wedges and salad followed by a fruit cheesecake.

I asked him how much sugar in the dessert and he said "2 syns in the whole dessert"... 2tsp of sugar, and no sweetener?!?! Yeah right!

Back