Whats for tea tonight?

Lamb chops they are frozen so will cool with fat on then just cut it off after does it still make them free :-/ will do sw Rosties and lots of veg might even have a yorkshire pud

How do you make the salt and pepper chicken please xx

There is a receipe in the receipe section, but can't post the link on my phone, its basically fry light strips of chicken, chopped onion, green pepper, spring onion, 3 or 4 crushed garlic cloves, couple punches of salt and fry all together. Yummy x

And chillies

Lemon roast chicken with roasted squash, peppers and onions from on of the mags :)

Having a junk food tea!! Meat free burgers with hexa cheese melted on, sw chips, mushrooms and onions fry light fried!! Oh can't wait havnt had sw chips for about 2 weeks lol

I'm doing roast beef for the family but I will be having quorn sausages, roast potatoes, broccoli, califlower, green beans and poss a yorkshire pudding

spaghetti bolognese here made with lean minced steak, seeds of change pasta sauce [3.5 syns per 125g serving], wholemeal spaghetti, steamed veggies not sure about pud yet...main dinner free apart from sauce, but it's mums favourite so hence the 3.5 syns!

spaghetti bolognese here made with lean minced steak, seeds of change pasta sauce [3.5 syns per 125g serving], wholemeal spaghetti, steamed veggies not sure about pud yet...main dinner free apart from sauce, but it's mums favourite so hence the 3.5 syns!
If the mince is lean it will be syns, only extra lean free :( x

Rochelle1 said:
If the mince is lean it will be syns, only extra lean free :( x

I think it depends on the fat content itself rather than what the supermarket calls it.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Herby roast chicken, hasselback potato, roast asparagus, carrots, sweet potatoes with peas, sweetcorn and green beans

wpid-IMAG2270-1-1.jpg

Kwise1 said:
I think it depends on the fat content itself rather than what the supermarket calls it.

Kx

I think there is a definition ie you can only call it extra lean if it's under 5% whereas lean is under 10?? (not sure on the specifics) but generally if it only says lean not extra lean it's not free

DustQueen said:
I think there is a definition ie you can only call it extra lean if it's under 5% whereas lean is under 10?? (not sure on the specifics) but generally if it only says lean not extra lean it's not free

Yes something like that I think (4% and below ) I know I can't rely on what it's called for pork and go by the % fat instead.

Kwise1 said:
Yes something like that I think (4% and below ) I know I can't rely on what it's called for pork and go by the % fat instead.

Yes with pork definitely best to check the fat %

Smash pizza tonight , topping was chicken, sweetcorn,vege italian sausage and cheese with bbq sauce with chicken and cheese salad .
I love smash pizza , no after bloating !! I don't see myself eating proper pizza in the future or anytime soon now. Happy days .

Back