Whats for tea tonight?

Sausages,new potatoes,broccoli and carrots and some syns spent on gravy!

Does anyone have any tips on what i can choose from this menu for tonight?

All Bar One - Food

thanks! :)

Its not the best menu for SW is it.:confused:

I think the Greek Salad would have my name on it if I was desperate to stick to plan. There might be a little olive oil on it but you could syn or heb that, depending on your day so far.

Or the chicken fillet burger with no cheese, in brown bread if poss and with salad in stead of fries (or jacket potato).

Hope that helps.x

yoyonomore2012 said:
Homemade sushi with lots of lovely fillings.

Yummy :) this is my plan for the weekend :)

Its not the best menu for SW is it.:confused:

I think the Greek Salad would have my name on it if I was desperate to stick to plan. There might be a little olive oil on it but you could syn or heb that, depending on your day so far.

Or the chicken fillet burger with no cheese, in brown bread if poss and with salad in stead of fries (or jacket potato).

Hope that helps.x

Thanks so much everyone! I'm torn between pad thai and the chicken burger! Its really hard sticking to plan when you're out and about a lot! cause i live on my own and work long hours i tend to meet up with firends a lot so need to try to find alternatives. Probably why i need to loose weight in the first place!! :cry:

NIrischick said:
Thanks so much everyone! I'm torn between pad thai and the chicken burger! Its really hard sticking to plan when you're out and about a lot! cause i live on my own and work long hours i tend to meet up with firends a lot so need to try to find alternatives. Probably why i need to loose weight in the first place!! :cry:

I'd def go with the pad thai :) yummy :)) enjoy your night :)

I think I'd go for the pad thai too, yum! Have a lovely night whichever you choose :)

Cheeseburger, chips and salad

wpid-IMAG2341-1-1.jpg

Petes hunters chicken, fab BBQ sauce.

Butternet squash and bacon rissotto ... yum !!!!

That looks gorgeous, can I have the recipe please?

Course you can, I made it up yesterday and cooked in my slowcooker

Chicken & Chorizo Casserole

Chicken (I used a bag of cooked chicken strips from Tesco they are frozen cost £1.99)
100g chorizo - (I used half the Tesco ring) sliced and then quartered = 6.5 syns
Mushrooms
Tin Toms
Pasata
Chicken Stock Pot thing
Large onion
Chilli Flakes
Tomato Puree
Garlic Puree
Splash of Worcester Sauce
Mixed Herbs

Throw in slowcook, mix well and leave....

Had a green day so it was 2 x Sainsbury's meat free burgers (anyone know the syns?) in 2 wholemeal buns (as my 1st and 2nd HE-Bs) with salad and frylight homemade chips with a chocolate milkshake (nesquik= 6 syns & skimmed milk = HE-A) :) xx

Back