Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken stir fry for tea tonight, yum!

Have a chinese fakeaway - slimming world chips (done in actifry, did I say I got one yesterday :D ) and chicken curry using mayflower curry sauce, all in all 7 syns for the lot :D

Roast leg of welsh lamb with rosemary and garlic, cauliflower and broccolli cheese, roasted baby new potatoes in their skins and red wine jus

Ham fried rice and sw chips tonight :)

Gammon, egg and sw chips. :):):)

We're fasting for Good Friday as well so our meal will be quorn sticky fillets, savoury rice (with loads of extra veg), SW chips & some curry sauce. Yum! Can't wait!

Were having chicken chargrilled kebab but no pitta with salad and a few sneaky vodkas :)

View attachment 84209

[h=5]Lamb leg is £4 a kilo at tesco, and asda I believe. An opportunity not to be wasted. However taken the skin of a leg of lamb is quite hard. I gave up. I'll cut off the fat when I eat it. Not as good but there you go. Lamb with garlic, rosemary and a reduced sugar raspberry jam glaze (two syns across the entire leg).
In the oven and already smelling good. A treat for the wife when she gets home.[/h]

Wow putting other men to shame there!! Lol I can't imagine my husband even attempting a roast! :)

View attachment 84209

Lamb leg is £4 a kilo at tesco, and asda I believe. An opportunity not to be wasted. However taken the skin of a leg of lamb is quite hard. I gave up. I'll cut off the fat when I eat it. Not as good but there you go. Lamb with garlic, rosemary and a reduced sugar raspberry jam glaze (two syns across the entire leg).
In the oven and already smelling good. A treat for the wife when she gets home.

YUM!! I absolutely LOVE lamb! Especially this way except never tried the jam glaze before?

Were having chicken chargrilled kebab but no pitta with salad and a few sneaky vodkas :)
Ohh sounds nice! enjoy :) xx

Smoked haddock pie - smoked haddock, peas, mashed potato
Carrots - cooked in the oven in 1tsp of honey
Creamy Leeks - cooked in Quark (new one for me, hoping it comes out the same as when done with Philly!
Jacket potato

Well trinity walk was chaos so didn't do much shopping. Came home n put a jumbo jacket spud in oven so I don't have anything naughty

View attachment 84209

Lamb leg is £4 a kilo at tesco, and asda I believe. An opportunity not to be wasted. However taken the skin of a leg of lamb is quite hard. I gave up. I'll cut off the fat when I eat it. Not as good but there you go. Lamb with garlic, rosemary and a reduced sugar raspberry jam glaze (two syns across the entire leg).
In the oven and already smelling good. A treat for the wife when she gets home.
Lucky wife! We will be having our lamb either Sunday or Monday but am not sure I will be as good as you and remove the fat....one of my weakness is meat fat even now!

Back