Whats for tea tonight?

SW doner and chicken kebab

image-3545349685.jpg

image-788959303.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i put a wee drop smash in a bowl with lots of the seasoning and mixed it up, cut the chicken into strips, dipped it in egg then the mixture and cooked them in the oven...they were really nice and you could flavour the coating to suit :D x

Oooh easy peasy!! Thanks for that ... How many syns do u count for the smash ? X

Cheese and lentil loaf from the SW site, Free on EE (had it last weekend and loved it) with spicy wedges and baked beans. May follow up with Sainsbury's meringue nest (2.5), filled with vanilla yoghurt and topped with strawberries, blueberries and mango. Yum!

Oooh easy peasy!! Thanks for that ... How many syns do u count for the smash ? X

i didn't lol...
i know it's a controversial subject and many would argue that it should be cos it's not being used in the way it should...but i very rarely use it in that way and the odd time i have, it hasn't had an impact on the scales.
everyone's different but i chose not to syn it for myself....it really was just a quick dip in but it's up to you.
instant mash is 4.5 syns on a red day for 25g of it dry so i suppose, it would be a couple depending on the weight?

*finishes typing post hoping the food abuse police aren't on watch* lol x

i am on nights tonight so spaghetti bolognese and a large salad for me at about midnight ! looking forward to my midnight munch already cos it feels soooooooo naughty :)

Back