Whats for tea tonight?

Sounds good- is it stuffed with mince? That's the only recipe I've seen!
No idea what I'm going to make for tea tonight- really need to do a food shop so I'm going to trawl this thread, then my cupboards, for inspiration!

Yes it is stuffed with mince. I'm doing mine with quorn mince though as I don't eat normal mince. Then I put a sage and onion stuffing crust on top.

I'm going to attempt to do healthy chicken kebabs with lots of salad and some SW chips. I've got family round for dinner so will let them stuff themselves silly while I enjoy a smaller portion but might also bulk it out a bit with spicy cous cous.
What's everyone else having?
Slow cooker beef with potato with veg water and a tiny bit of skimmed milk and butter. Sweetcorn mixed veg and yorshire with 100 ml gravy. Have been teally good today and fad 4.25 mile walk and going to do abit of my jessica smith dvd.
Yes it is stuffed with mince. I'm doing mine with quorn mince though as I don't eat normal mince. Then I put a sage and onion stuffing crust on top.
Yum. I love stuffed marrow. I like it with mince and like a bit of heat in it. Will do that nxt week. Thank for the idea. Stuffed peopers are nice too :eating:

Slow cooker beef with potato with veg water and a tiny bit of skimmed milk and butter. Sweetcorn mixed veg and yorshire with 100 ml gravy. Have been teally good today and fad 4.25 mile walk and going to do abit of my jessica smith dvd.

Yum. I love stuffed marrow. I like it with mince and like a bit of heat in it. Will do that nxt week. Thank for the idea. Stuffed peopers are nice too :eating:

I don't think I've ever had stuffed peppers but I suppose it would be the same principle, so will give it a go :)

I'm not sure what we're having tonight yet, I need some inspiration.

I don't think I've ever had stuffed peppers but I suppose it would be the same principle, so will give it a go :)

I'm not sure what we're having tonight yet, I need some inspiration.

Oh dear guys....visitors for the weekend. Have made chicken curry for dinner. I will have half rice half salad. Small piece of naan.
Eating out Saturday night so thinking of a huge breakfast on Saturday am.

Maybe pancakes before they leave sunday or may swap that and do a light lunch saturday.

Will try to be good as i really dont want to get disheartened at this early stage

:banghead:

Oh dear guys....visitors for the weekend. Have made chicken curry for dinner. I will have half rice half salad. Small piece of naan.
Eating out Saturday night so thinking of a huge breakfast on Saturday am.

Maybe pancakes before they leave sunday or may swap that and do a light lunch saturday.

Will try to be good as i really dont want to get disheartened at this early stage

:banghead:

I'm sure you'll be fine. We can't put our lives on hold because we want to lose weight. Just be careful what you eat :)

I'm doing a big fried breakfast tonight, with poached egg, veggi sausages, mushrooms, SW chips, tomato and beans.

I'm placing some cod in an oven dish with some tinned chopped tomatoes, garlic and chilli. Having this with roasted vegetables (red onion, mixed pepper, cherry tomatoes and courgette. Washed down with a sinned red wine ;)

Home made chicken curry with extra vegetables made syn free yumm....

Tonight:- Jacket potato with a scrape of flora buttery, baked beans and 3 slices lean ham oh and a tiny piece of my sweet potato and bacon slice

simply turkey sausages [3 x 1.5 syns] with mashed potato, carrot and swede mash [free] and 2 tsp low fat spread, have to work out the syns for that one, but so far with soya milk as syn for brekkie, I'm up to 6 syns, want to stay within budget today! probably just have an oxo cube with water to make gravy, are they free?

Back