Whats occurring?

OMG jenna theyre are gorgeous and im loving the black n white one its so unusual. They will fit and you will look stunning as always x

The white and black is my fave too, I soooo hope it fits, I will throw an actual fit if it doesn't! lol! I should start taking bets now for how long I'll have it on before the white is covered with wine haha!

I love the black and white one too, but they're both lovely.

I wore a coral dress to my friends wedding and managed to spill champagne down myself... luckily it dried without staining but it made the wasps attracted to me as we were outside at the time. I some how managed not to spill my dinner down me though.

I was thinking about this the other day though, this is going to sound weird as we're not engaged yet lol, but I was thinking I drink red wine now, when we get married I'm going to have to be so careful not to get red wine down myself. Will have to make sure most of the photo's are taken early on haha

Tucked up in bed listening to husband snore grrrr. He has been laid up with flu for 5 days and I've been sleeping upstairs cos of it but he says he can't sleep without me so asked me to come back to bed. So he's fast asleep and I'm just lying here listening to him cough and snore like a drain! Think I'll get any sleep?...me neither.

Laid in bed with both daughters snoring (both started with colds & coughs today :() & listening to the storm outside, hoping the snow will have done one by morning :)

Currently watching the fugitive (again yawnnn) cos the tv is rubbish. OH and son just came back from the footie and have gone straight to bed phew lol

catching up on supersize vs superskinny

Hahaha he'll never trust me again.

My parents are taking us to the airport. My dad text him and told him they are taking us out for the day as an early birthday present, and to wrap up warm as its outdoors. He is like, where the hell are they taking us at 7am on a Sunday? It's not hiking or some s**t is it?

I'm just playing dumb!

Haha what a great surprise he's going to have!! do you think he'l realise something when getting close to airport? (is it far from you?) x

Laid in bed with little one coz she's full of cold :( watching emmerdale at the minute... Then need to decide whether she's well enough to go to the party this afternoon with her sister?! So after breakfast it's baths & beautifying getting Hollywood glam (or at least the kids are) after that its home & getting ready for school tomorrow :) x

Just having breakfast, cuppa and catch up with minis, later this morning mums coming over for a catch up and this afternoon am going to the gym etc with my friend as she has recently joined and got guest passes. Feeling a bit guilty about doing this on a Sunday as feel like should be with hubby and kids but as she works shifts it was the only day we could find that could do it.

Back