Whats occurring?

Hate to post love it Xxx

image-2083399221.jpg

X

Feeling proud of myself one more go at the gym and thats five full days ive been then a nice weekend with my little family got to love family time I can see my abs starting to make an appearance haha I keep showing hubby my so called muscles he said there's f all there Hahahaha
HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES Xxxxx

Feeling proud of myself one more go at the gym and thats five full days ive been then a nice weekend with my little family got to love family time I can see my abs starting to make an appearance haha I keep showing hubby my so called muscles he said there's f all there Hahahaha
HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES Xxxxx

Woo well done on 5 days in a row. Enjoy your family time x

Evening all well my shopping came but not until late morning so has breakfast at lunch time so planned a late lunch but felt rubbish so ended up falling asleep missing lunch. Need to make sure I try get 3 meals in each day. Got a quick question how late at night do ppl eat it's the time I get hungry but know eating at night can be bad for you. Hope you are all ok X

Hi, I just noticed your question, I'm insomniac and seem to have broken a the usual rules. I have my h ex suppers and all my syns anywhere between 12 and 2 am. I have lost 6 stone. But I only eat muller and fruit breakfast and a superfree soup for lunch. Big tea at 7 pm then supper later. The only thing I snack on in the day are apples hth :) obviously if it effects your weight loss don't do it but my method worked for me and didn't leave me feeling I couldn't do what I wanted to :)

Hi, I just noticed your question, I'm insomniac and seem to have broken a the usual rules. I have my h ex suppers and all my syns anywhere between 12 and 2 am. I have lost 6 stone. But I only eat muller and fruit breakfast and a superfree soup for lunch. Big tea at 7 pm then supper later. The only thing I snack on in the day are apples hth :) obviously if it effects your weight loss don't do it but my method worked for me and didn't leave me feeling I couldn't do what I wanted to :)
Thanks for your reply, well done on your amazing loss, i have been good and the latest ive eaten has been bout 10 having something as a treat as ive had syns left, ill just have to see how i go xx

nothing much, had tea, in jammies watching tv with kiddies

Well ladies I had to weigh today the curiosity was killing me and the result is STS !!!!!
I'm very happy with that even tho I have been a very very good girl all week with the exercising I thought the scales would go up with my body not being used it to so I'm a happy girl never had my greek last week as we ended up in TGI Fridays so tonight is chicken kebab I don't eat the bread with rice and salad no chips for me going for a nice carvery tomorrow too CAN'T WAIT for that MMMMM happy SATURDAY all Xxxx

Back