Whats the key to quicker weight loss

Hi Ladies, I can see on here than some people are loosing alot more each week than others, have you got any golden rules or is it you drink more water or do strenous exercise xx Really want to lose 4 stone for June Im a god parent at my SOL baby christening

A VLCD isn't like other diets where there are tricks to speed things up. Drink the correct amount of water and stick to your packs and it'll come off. You're going to lose around a stone a month you can't speed that up any. It's not a race. Don't compare your losses to other people's :)

I personally find that the days i take it easy and relax i seem to lose more, however there are people on here who do zumba and regular daily walks and they lose alot too! so to be honest its just individual! your first month you could lose upto 2 stone and then after that its around 1 stone a month, but again everyones different! just drink plenty of water and herbal teas :) you will get there, you have a fab goal to aim for but do take it week by week :) x

well... i think its all covered, lol. everyones different, so secrets all tips, just follow the instructions xx

Back