WHAT'S YOUR FAVE FILM??

Love these.....

Apollo 13 - still get anxious that they'll not make it home!!!
When Harry Met Sally
Shawshank Redemption
Return Of The Jedi
St Elmos Fire

Its hard to narrow it down, I lurve films....

Angels with Dirty Faces
Scrooged
Weird Science
The Breakfast Club
The Power of One
The Omen
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
The Goonies
Made in England
Scum
The Red Balloon - not really a movie but a short film from 1956 set in a suburb of Paris

My favourite, favourite, favourite films are Brief Encounter, It's a wonderful life and The Snowman. Perfect.

I also love:

Amélie.
Los amantes del circulo polar.
Little Women.
Wuthering Heights.
Love Actually.
The Railway Children.
Sleepless in Seattle.
Miracle on 34th Street.
Les choristes.
Jean de Florette.

and lots of other chick flicks. I'm noticing I also tend to love Chrimbo and French flicks.

Mine in the movie P.S. I love you

Shawshank Redemption comes in at the top, closely followed by the original star wars and LOTR! Yes, yes, i know i'm a sci fi nerd!

GREASE - "You're the one that I want."

I love the Studio Ghibli films, they're beautiful.
I don't think I have a favourite, but recently watched Grave of the Fireflies and balled my eyes out!! Saddest film ever :tear_drop:

Maid in Manhatten :)

The Business (Danny Dyer film)

xXx

to name just a few:-

The African Queen (Humphrey Bogart) - don't ask me why i just love this film.
Brief Encounter
Fifth Element
Highlander
Star Wars, first 3
Mad Max 1, 2 & 3
Shrek 1, 2 & 3

Probably loads more but can't think of them at the moment.

Years ago on satelitte i saw a film about a Kalahari bushman, a coke bottle fell on his head and he went on a quest to throw it off the edge of the world (or something like that!) i just remember it being sooo funny but i just can't remember the name of it for the life of me. Anyone help?

I'm not a film person at all - even if it's good I get fidgety after about 45 mins - 1 hour sitting watching something. But, there are a few exceptions - The Shawshank Redemption is fantastic. The Green Mile would be second. I also like Shrek 2 and 3, Love Actually, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, Grease and lots of the old musicals, but have to be in the right mood to sit and watch a whole film!

Grease...I can watch it over & over & over.

It has to be Shawshank Redemption......FANTASTIC, but I do like Bridget Jones.

Back