What's Your Favourite Perfume/s - Aftershave/s ?

My faves are:

Britney Spears - Fantasy
JPG - Classique
Cacherel - Lou Lou (wearing this at the mo')
Estee Lauder - Youth Dew
Charlie - Red
Marks & Spencers - Isis and True Red

I love the smell of Joop aftershave! Love my hubby wearing it. :)

Calvin Klein eternity
Calvin Klein obsession

and loads of others lol

My current faves are
Armani - diamonds
Lacoste - touch of pink

Would like to try some new ones though but there's not many places near me that do testers.

My hubby wears the original men's Jean Paul gaultier and it's lovely

Everyday perfumes:

Ghost - Sweetheart
Anna Sui - Sui Dreams
Anna Sui - Secret Wish
Christian Lacroix - C'est La Fete

Special occasion perfumes:

Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique
Marc Jacobs - Dot

I'm a complete sucker for beautiful bottles...the Anna Sui bottles are always lovely, and the Marc Jacobs bottle is wicked!! :D

bought myself some more Narcisse by Chloe & Lou Lou by Cacherel as had run out

have been using Escape by Calvin Klein, but seem to have gone off it

I Think your sense of smell and what you like over years can sometime change?

I love viktor rolf flower bomb, thierry mugler alien abd Jennifer Lopez live :)

Oohh also got a sample of new calvin klein downtown. Its great!

I had a sample of the new Estee Lauder perfume, Modern Muse, and it was really nice

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

My absolute favourite is, thankfully, a very cheap one. It's by Coty, is sold in chemists and is called Exclamation. I always buy the black and white one (they do a red box too) because, following an operation, I lost my sense of smell years ago and it's the only perfume I vaguely remember the smell of. I loved it and presume it hasn't changed! I have used more expensive ones too but Exclamation is the only one people comment on when I wear it. Oh yes, it lasts all day long too, not like some cheap ones. I should be on commission! :D

Last edited:
DKNY - the original one in the tall bottle is my everyday scent.

For night time shenanigans, I love the summer editions of Alien (they're a little lighter than the usual alien)

My favourite aftershave is what my son always wears, which is Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

My three all time faves are:

Jean Paul Gaultier - Classique
Calvin Klein - Obsession
Dior - Poison

I wear The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom quite a lot. It's not my favourite, but their products aren't too expensive (so I can layer my scent) and people recognise it on me and buy it as presents :)
My favourite day perfume is L'Occitane Fleur Cherie. Quite light and summery. I'm running out though and can't afford a new one so I'm rationing it!
My favourite evening perfumes are both Hermes - Un Jardin après la Mousson and Un Jardin en Mediteranée. They were both treats for myself when I was working though (student again now) - so expensive, so I only wear them for special occasions.

Back