Whats your goal weight ??

Trose1203

Just wondering about goal weights,
Im 5' 5 and think i would be happy at around 11.5 or 12 stone, but my cousin who has done TFR before said i will probably want to loose more when i get there & as i'm still not seeing myself they way other people are right now, she maybe right, what about all you ladies & gents??

I'm 5' 6" and my goal is 10 stone as I remember being happiest at that weight on the way up lol and looking back at photos I did look slim too. I'm currently 12 st 2lbs and still have noticeable amounts of body fat around my tummy so personally I know 11 7 wouldn't be enough to eliminate that and I'd not be happy how I looked but it depends where you carry your weight. I'm very sedentary too so have little muscle, I'm not toned either and that makes a difference. Goals can be adjusted. Start with what feels achievable and wing it from there xx

my goal weight is 12.11, I am 5ft 8", 50 years old and am not willing to go any lower as I fear I will look a lot older than I do now :eek:

My son said to me, a woman at a certain age has to think 'face or waist'.. lol - I tend to agree with him.

I am very fit and years of gym and walking has toned me up, so I don't look 13.11 anyway:) have been told this many times so I guess it must be true!

So a stone more to go.. ish.

Thinking about it another stone off will probably make me a size 14 in any shop, which will be amazing as I was a size 26 at one time :eek:

my goal weight is 10 stone

its just a nice round number :) haha I think its not too skinny but healthy and still curvy!

2 stone down 2 to go...gaaah!!

my goal weight is 12.11, I am 5ft 8", 50 years old and am not willing to go any lower as I fear I will look a lot older than I do now :eek:

My son said to me, a woman at a certain age has to think 'face or waist'.. lol - I tend to agree with him.

I am very fit and years of gym and walking has toned me up, so I don't look 13.11 anyway:) have been told this many times so I guess it must be true!

So a stone more to go.. ish.

Thinking about it another stone off will probably make me a size 14 in any shop, which will be amazing as I was a size 26 at one time :eek:

I'm 50 too and my face is really thin, it just sort of disappeared! I weigh 11st 2lbs but I had a hip replacement last month which weighs about 7lbs in it's own right so I guess that without it I would be about 10st 9lbs.... I'm aiming for 10 1/2 st but I don't know if it's maybe a bit low. I've always worked out and kept fit too and usually weigh quite heavy, I've got a bit of a tummy but I'm not sure if it's fat or poor muscle tone following a hysterectomy as I was terrified of overdoing it and getting a hernia so not sure if I exercised enough :sigh: I've started back at my regular gym along with physio so I'm just taking it a day at a time. I can wear a size 12 quite easily and don't really aspire to be a size 10, tbh I was thrilled to get back to a 14 from an 8:D

im 5"4 and im currently 10.1 and currently 8-10 (more 10 than 8 right now) id like to get down to a comfortable size 8 so im not sure of the weight but i'd say around 9 would be right for me, not sure i'll hopefully know when i get there!

My goal weight is 9st 9lbs and I'm 5ft7". TBH the lightest I've reached is 9st 11lbs and I feel just fine not too bothered about getting to goal if I can maintain 9st 13lbs or under I'm happy!!! I'm a perfect size 10 now but the last 3 dresses I've bought have been a size 8 shock!! I think muscle tone does help and I have been doing sit ups everyday xx

when I first started my LT journey I didn't really have a goal set I am 5ft 4 and weighed 18stone.8 and I 22/24 trousers I just needed to lose the weight. its only since xmas time that I have really thought about where I want to be. I have lost 4 stone since I originally started a year ago gained some back and lost it again.

currently at 14.8 and size 18.

My goal for now is 12.6 and I have always said I would be happy in a 12/14 trousers I haven't been that since i was 16. but i know i will want to go further. but for now a six stone loss will be a huge achievement.

Last edited:
my first target was to get down from 103kg to 83kg, which i got to on christmas eve, so i took a 2 week break and set myself a new target of 75kg! yay me

hey trose! my goal is 9.7stone and im 5.5ft...im apparently big boned or dense but i dont know how true that is really.....so anyway that means i have about half a stone to play around with. I'll reconsider everything once i get there of course but i don't want to be double digits..i know that sounds weird but i remember being in the 10stone range and that was first when i started having serious problems with my weight, so whenever i think of the tens, for me its linked with bad memories,,,so the nines it is! :)

I cant ever remember being 10 stone, so i guess thats why im thinking higher at the mo, I will probably re-evaluate when i get to 11ish stone, my highest recored weight was 20.8 but i could have been higher, so many changes recently - my confidence is growing, i went shopping in all the stores ive avoided in the past this weekend & it was fabby trying on all the clothes ive lusted over in the past, its also alot cheaper to shop when your 16/18 instead of 26/28, i went on a date last sat nite and it was great fun, im so happy i found lipotrim and all of you ladies who have supported me along the way, xoxox, Tracy

Im 5'4" and my goal is anywhere between 9 or 9.5stone. before i had children i was 8stone 11 give or take a few pounds and a size 8-10 (think i must be heavy boned) but i dint really have to watch what i ate to much. now i've had my 2boys though my body shape has completely changed and i dont think 8stone 11 would be right for m now, i think it would be very hard to maintain so aslong as i can get into a comfortable size 10 for my wedding in august im happy.

I cant ever remember being 10 stone, so i guess thats why im thinking higher at the mo, I will probably re-evaluate when i get to 11ish stone, my highest recored weight was 20.8 but i could have been higher, so many changes recently - my confidence is growing, i went shopping in all the stores ive avoided in the past this weekend & it was fabby trying on all the clothes ive lusted over in the past, its also alot cheaper to shop when your 16/18 instead of 26/28, i went on a date last sat nite and it was great fun, im so happy i found lipotrim and all of you ladies who have supported me along the way, xoxox, Tracy

Aww hon, you are doing fabulously well and you deserve the joy of dating and shopping in any store you want after all those years of being over weight! I havent had the guts to venture into *normal* shops yet because in my head I still think their clothes wont fit me and I don't want to humiliate myself by trying! -.- Once I have some money saved up though I'll go on a bit of a spree in all the shops I've never gone into because they didnt do my size hehe

Enjoy it hon, you've worked hard, you deserve it x

Thanx cookeh youre brill, I have to say you will definately get into the clothes in those stores now, get your ass in there or you should check out the sales online, im buying on sale all time coz my clothes arent lasting very long now,,yippee,,,,

I don't really have a set goal.. I just don't want to feel fat and dumpy any more... I am 5ft 8 and was quite content at 12st 10, but as long as i can fit a size 12-14 i will be happy .. My problem is going to be the exercise to tone up my flabby bits! lol x x

SlimmerSu - I think that it is amazing the progress that you have made in the past 7 months! I really hope that I can keep it up that long as I have always failed in the past.

SlimmerSu - I think that it is amazing the progress that you have made in the past 7 months! I really hope that I can keep it up that long as I have always failed in the past.

It is hard hun, but you CAN do it.. We will all be here to support you through it x x

Back