What's your goal?

oabaab

Hi all..

What's everyone's goal for being on cambridge? Everyone has one so I thought we could share and inspire each other :)

I have more than one goal...

My goals are to get back into my per pregnancy clothes and to look fab in a dress for October when I'm in London for my other halfs birthday!

Share your goals :)

:) My goal is to be able to fit into my lovely summer clothes that I had eaten myself out of! I am going away Aug 27th so I dont have much longer to achieve it.

My longer term goal is to have a sensible ceiling weight beyond which I dont want to go, and monitor my food and weight weekly to ensure I dont go over it. Hopefully that will allow me to have a sensible eating pattern with the odd treat thrown in!

I want to not dress having photos taken. And analyse them at whether I look fat or not. And then feel extremely bad and even fatter when I don't like them!

But overall I just want to be me - a comfortable in my own skin - a happy healthy 22 year old who can enjoy shopping with her friends and buy the recent fashion trends without wondering if I'm too fat!

I do have a weight in mind also ... But who knows! X

I feel the same mizkirsty! I want to buy clothes because they are in fashion and not just to try and make me look slim! I also need to get rid of black clothes because 95% of my clothes are black!

I feel the same mizkirsty! I want to buy clothes because they are in fashion and not just to try and make me look slim! I also need to get rid of black clothes because 95% of my clothes are black!

Definitely! Black will be for work trousers only!!! Lol!
I am sick of wanting clothes that I know I cannot wear! This will change :) x

Back