WHATS YOUR GOAL???

So far so good :) day one done and I'm happy. Could still improve but a step in the right direction. I will get there :) how was your day??

God I wish I was in that position to hav leftover cals lol :) here's to another super day tomorro. I'm off to get my hair done in the morning and gonna head for my walk after dinner. So I'm just gonna stay focused :)

Ok so I hav no idea what Leslie walking is... Sorry I can be so blonde at times
And also I love reading too!!!!!!!
I'm reading the biography of Beatrix potter at the moment

Leslie walking is in YouTube and she does 1-5 miles, the two mile one is four steps walking on the spot, sidesteps, forward and backwards kicks, you start of slow to warm up then speed up and cool down at the end, I like it as it makes me feel like I have done work out and can be done in a small space x

This is the link

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0cE1jxDS3HY

Are you enjoying the book? I am finishing a Debbie Macomber book tonight, I love reading and have missed it while studying for my degree so pleased to have time again :)

I am enjoying the story although the author is being a lil too detailed for my liking but she had a very interesting life. I cud read all day long I just love it!!! What did u study? I hav a degree in music

I studied for my HND business, it is a foundation degree and I can do the top up year at some point to make it a BA Hons if I want to x

I bet that was interesting, I am unfortunately not very creative but I love listening to music, especially when walking or cleaning :)

What is your favourite type of music? X

That's excellent well done you. Well I have a very eclectic taste In music I would listen to anything but my favourite would be musical theatre. I love love love it.

Morning all just to update I've reached my goal again, another 1lb loss, I know it's only a small loss! but my journey is meant to be long. Hope everyone is doing well, let me know how your all getting along

Huge well done belle :) every pound counts!!

I had a super day yesterday and have started of today well too. I'm up and have had my porridge. I'm actually off to meet our president today at a garden party so who knows what way the food will be but my plan is to be full leavin so I won't pick mindlessly and still plan on gettin in my 10,000 steps when I get home this eve. Here's to a super day for us all. Well done again belle x

Thank you for your kind words WeakWilled, I truly think positive feedback will help keep me on track, hope your have a lovely day

Weak Am I right in thinking you mentioned playing a part in theatre soon or have I imagined that? Lol x Well done on the great start to the day, my fitness pall helps to work out calories at confusing times like that :)

Belle Well done I bet you feel great today :) are you having a good day? X

Last edited:
I think your confusing me with another of our weight loss buddies unfortunately I don't haven't the talent for theatre, my day is going great, I'm pleased with my loss and for the kind words of support from this forum (much appreciated).

I'm the theatre lover :) I'm playing the lead in a musical here soon. Sorry I've been so quiet. Was up in Dublin meeting our president today lol :)

Back