whats your meal plans for the week??

Shirleen said:
I often phone and email to complain about Tesco, packing only half my order in bags is one I hate! Then the chicken portions are always going off before their use by date. substituting a bogoff with a non offer is another bug bear, I only buy cheese on offer so to swap 2 big blocks at £4 to one is a cheek and I just give it back.
But it's got to be better than Asda who once subbed the tin of chicken curry I ordered with ...... Jaffa cakes and curry powder!!!! I kid you not, when I phoned the helpline she couldn't get over it either!![/QUOTE
What a bizzar substitution !!!!!

My gripe was that 2weeks ago they brought me a bag of potatoes where one had literally turned to water and the bag stank to high heaven, so I don't know how the picker didnt notice,and one of my yoghurts had leaked all over the other shopping in the bag.
Then last week I opened the net on my sardines and my fingers went straight through 2nd them as they were that rotten!
So now this week it's going to be a trip to sainsburys !!!!

I did type a reply to that but where is it !!!!

I am ditching tesco now and doing a sainsburys shop this week !

Jael said:
If tescos give out nets of sardines, we should all boycott them lol

Oh yes, what next a fishing rod to catch your own? Or perhaps just bait!!!!

Anyway complain! I got £8 for my chicken breasts!

I have to disagree ladies! Tesco have proved the best so far to me.

Sainsburys are useless and a waste of money. Tescos have got all of my orders right and I colder be happier with them.

Have just ordered my Christmas turkey so this is the real test...LOL

mama_mia said:
I have to disagree ladies! Tesco have proved the best so far to me.

Sainsburys are useless and a waste of money. Tescos have got all of my orders right and I colder be happier with them.

Have just ordered my Christmas turkey so this is the real test...LOL

Up until the last 2weeks I couldn't fault tesco but it has put me off:(
Will actually go into sainsburys and do my shopping rather than online and see how I go. Am going when I drop the kids at school on Friday so will let you know how I get on :)

Right, I think I'll do the following this week...

Sunday- (Guinness) Slow Roast lamb, sweet potato fries and cauliflower Or green beans

Monday - Salt mackerel, spinach, green banana and yellow yam

Tuesday -Salmon in a caper, olive and chilli sauce with sautéed potatoes and tender-stem broccoli

Wednesday lunch - Jamaican stew peas and rice (with salt beef or oxtail)

Wednesday dinner - Rum and diet coke x 4 (min) and a token Christmas dinner

Thursday - Mamas Jerk chicken and Singapore fried rice (perfect "I'm not drinking ever again-err" food)

Friday - Nandos free half chicken (yeah baby!!!), rice and corn

Saturday (duvet day)- multiple packs of space invaders, amongst the odd portion of airfryer chips (so wrong, but so true!)

Sunday - a Nigerian feast at Mama's Mama's. Fried rice, jallof rice, Nigerian salad, roast chicken and lots of pepper!

Sunday- (Guinness) Slow Roast lamb, sweet potato fries and cauliflower Or green beans

Tuesday -Salmon in a caper, olive and chilli sauce with sautéed potatoes and tender-stem broccoli

Thursday - Mamas Jerk chicken and Singapore fried rice (perfect "I'm not drinking ever again-err" food)

Saturday (duvet day)- multiple packs of space invaders, amongst the odd portion of airfryer chips (so wrong, but so true!)

Sunday - a Nigerian feast at Mama's Mama's. Fried rice, jallof rice, Nigerian salad, roast chicken and lots of pepper!

I'll be round yours Sunday and Wednesday. :cool:

Also Thursday and Sunday 2. :drool:

In fact, why go home, you need a lodger? :cool:

PS I am *so* gonna need that Sunday 2 recipe! :drool:

mama_mia said:

I'm coming to Mama's Mamas' house too!

Today - Sausage, baked beans and heaps of mushrooms
Sunday - Roast chicken
Monday - Chicken wrapped in bacon
Tuesday - Something out the freezer I can nuke after wi
Wednesday - Chilli
Thursday - Left over chilli
Friday - Work Xmas dinner (prawn cocktail, lamb shank and chocolate fudge cake!)

ermintrude said:
I'll be round yours Sunday and Wednesday. :cool:

Also Thursday and Sunday 2. :drool:

In fact, why go home, you need a lodger? :cool:

LOL ermintrude!

I need a cleaner :)

Am still trying to learn Mama's Mama's recipes but once I perfect them (and SW them) I will be sure to share.

Dont know if it's polite to fill up this area so have posted some pictures of the meal plan (above) in Mama's meals x

I'm sure mama has posted it in her food diary :)
yes Tracy, i have posted one for the jerk chicken. i can do one for the rice too..

whats on the menu this week for you? i need some inspiration...

Back