whats your next goal(s)

boofyruth said:
It's done. It's called the June wedding mini challenge thread. See you over there!

Yay, I luv a challenge me, :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i got my first mini goal tonight ( 1st half a stone ) so my new goal is to loose 2.5lbs for my 5% :) xxx

Okay so my goals are as follows......

Lose 2 1/2 lbs to get my 10% and 23 1/2lbs.

Lose 4 1/2 then to get my next silver 7.

That would make me 14 st 3.5

Lose 4lbs to take me into my next stone mark.

Then set new goals.
Giving myself a realistic 6 weeks to meet this 11lbs loss.

Wish me luck. Xx

Well done everyone for hitting there goals!!!

Hoping il hit one of mine tonight :D

---

mini goals

lose 1.5lbs to get my 10% :checkmark:

lose 2.5lbs to get my 3rd shiny 7 :checkmark:

Be 12.7 by 31 March (3.5lbs to go)

2 outta 3 done :)

Last edited:
My current goals are to lose 3.5lb for my next silver 7 and to lose another 1lb after that to get my 50lb x

My next goal is 5lbs off in 2/3 weeks get me into the next stone bracket which I've not seen in a long time!! X

My next goal is 2.5lb to lose my first stone and then 2.5lb to get in to the 10's! Its been a while since I was in the 10st bracket!

My next goal is to fit comfortably in my old jeans ( they zip up but are still tight)
Then my goal will be to maintain that weight

:D

Woop ''1st Stone'' goal - tick!

Now to lose another 1lb to reach my 10%.

And then another 2lb to get down to 10 stone :)

bugsbunny2000 said:
Woop ''1st Stone'' goal - tick!

Now to lose another 1lb to reach my 10%.

And then another 2lb to get down to 10 stone :)

Fabulous! Great goals in reach xx

It's great to read everyone's successes in getting to their mini-goals. I think sometimes we focus so much on that long term target and it's easy to miss the smaller goals, and not to recognise them. This is a really positive thread because it gives us a chance to celebrate more often! :D

I couldnt agree with you more.

I lost 1lb this week. Now only 1.5lbs to my 5%!! Come on xx

Well I've just hit my end of march target of 6.5st. So onwards to my 100lb, another 7lb between now and mid may.. Then I am having a pair of dr marten boots as my reward and an incentive for the rest of this long ol road! I am now in the 17's for the first time in years so that's pretty darn cool in itself :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hi guys hope u don't mind me joining in
Joined ww Tuesday weighing 17 stone 3 1/2 lb . So my mini goal is to get under 17stone , I was following lipotrim for 10 weeks or so and lost 52 lb so far , I told the lady at ww and she said I might find weigh losses very slow to start with but I will get there , here's hoping
Tigger x

completed all 3 goals now.. now for the next ones on my list

lose 1.5lbs to get my 10% - done

lose 2.5lbs to get my 3rd shiny 7 - done

Be 12.7 by 31 March - done on the 21st march! :)

next goal - Lose 2 stone (5lbs to go)

Back