whats your next goal(s)

moonwatcher said:
It's great to read everyone's successes in getting to their mini-goals. I think sometimes we focus so much on that long term target and it's easy to miss the smaller goals, and not to recognise them. This is a really positive thread because it gives us a chance to celebrate more often! :D

I agree,great thread and well done to everyone who has reached some of their goals,my first one is to get to 13 stone,lost 5lbs so far,8.5 pounds to go!

My first goal is to get to 12stone something, 4lbs to go, then to lose a stone, 10lbs to go.

I couldnt agree with you more.

I lost 1lb this week. Now only 1.5lbs to my 5%!! Come on xx

Same here! 1lb off this week and 1.5lbs to go to my 10%.

I got my 7th silver seven this week so just got half a pound for my 50lb now.

New goals - 50lb (0.5lb)

Be in the 14's (3lb)

Well done everyone x

SO I reached my 'get in the 13s' goal. I'm 13st 13.5lbs lol. My next goal is not to be obese anymore! I've never been just overweight before, other than probably when I was a toddler lol. So to be only overweight I've to lose 13.5lbs....here goes! x

I got my 7th silver seven this week so just got half a pound for my 50lb now.

New goals - 50lb (0.5lb)

Be in the 14's (3lb)

Well done everyone x

well done :)

My first goal is to get to 12st so that will be my first wee silver 7!

Only joined on Saturday so will be a few weeks before that happens but I'm in this for the long haul!

Michelle WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What an amazing achievement!

Dxxx

Yay lost 3.5lbs so half way to my first mini target!!!

Hope your all doin well

Dxxx

Just read the whole thread everyones doin so well with these mini goals.

I also agree that we need to focus on these ones aswell rather than just the big main goal.

Dxxx

Well i gained 2lbs last week so my next goal is to loose it (hopfully tomorrow) after that its another 2lbs to get my 5% and be in the 12s :) xx

Almost at my next goal - to lose 100lbs need to lose 1.5lbs this week (or more :-D)

And only 4 away from seeing the 10's

12lbs away from my goal weight of 10st 6 :-D

Well done everyone, sum great goals set x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

michellethegooner said:
Almost at my next goal - to lose 100lbs need to lose 1.5lbs this week (or more :-D)

And only 4 away from seeing the 10's

12lbs away from my goal weight of 10st 6 :-D

Well done everyone, sum great goals set x

And a big well done to you,very inspirational :0)

Great thread...you are all doing so well :)

My next 2 mini-goals are to get to my 10% (8lbs) then to get to a BMI of under 35 (16lbs) Hope to have done both by the end of the summer :)

jensonbuttongirl said:
Great thread...you are all doing so well :)

My next 2 mini-goals are to get to my 10% (8lbs) then to get to a BMI of under 35 (16lbs) Hope to have done both by the end of the summer :)

Great goals, u will get them no bother I'm sure :-D

I am sooooooooooooooo close to my first goal!!!!

Lost 6.5lbs so far - wee 0.5lb to go for my first 7lbs!

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnn I will go for another 7lbs

Dxxx

Lost the 2lbs i wanted. 1.5lbs for my 5% x

Well done to you both :)

Well I currently have two goals firstly I want to lose another 6lb to get to my 10% loss but also want to lose another 3.5lb on top of that by my holiday in roughly 6 weeks.

Not sure I'll do the second part tho :(

Back