whats your next goal(s)

my next 2 goals are

Lose 2 stone (1.5lbs to go)
Get into the 11's (3lbs to go)

* To lose the 3lbs gained trying to cut corners for two days ( though I could do slimfast for 5 weeks...never again, I'm a ww girl and love my food)

* To lose 9lbs (12 lbs if you include sneaky today scales check) to get to 2 stone for my holiday in 5 weeks

* To get to my 10% ( 9lbs to go - not including the above gain)

Dee :

smithj said:
My first goal is to wake up as early as 5 AM to start my daily exercise.

Now that's dedication, not q chance of me getting up that early especially to exercise, only exercise I'd b doing at that time is walking with eyes shut to the loo lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

my next goal is to lose 8lbs by June for my holiday to Santorini in June , i have lost a total of nearly 2 stone since october 10 so im pleased with myself !! l
just the last few pounds are taking forever !!

Hi - well I've just reached my initial target of 11 stone (from 16st 7lbs) so my next target is drop another stone to get to 10. Next couple of week's mini-goals are:

1. Get the scales to read 10 stone anything on Saturday's WI.
2. Not go too bonkers on my holiday next week. Taking lots of WW Soup and Jelly Crystals with me so at least one meal a deal will be ok :)
3. Not be too disappointed with myself when I WI following my holiday. A gain is inevitable as I intend to let my hair down a bit.

Cat Lover Sue said:
Hi - well I've just reached my initial target of 11 stone (from 16st 7lbs) so my next target is drop another stone to get to 10. Next couple of week's mini-goals are:

1. Get the scales to read 10 stone anything on Saturday's WI.
2. Not go too bonkers on my holiday next week. Taking lots of WW Soup and Jelly Crystals with me so at least one meal a deal will be ok :)
3. Not be too disappointed with myself when I WI following my holiday. A gain is inevitable as I intend to let my hair down a bit.

Some great goals here and well done on getting to 11 stone :0)

my next 2 goals are

Lose 2 stone (1.5lbs to go)
Get into the 11's (3lbs to go)

hoping to hit my 2 stone this week!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I gained 2.5lbs this week. So my new goal is to loose 3lbs to be my lightest ww weight. Ive seen 13st 1.5 on the scale twice already. I want to get below that! Cant wait to get out of the 13s! Thats going to be a big deal for me x

I hit my 2 stone .... next goal ...

Get into the 11's (1lbs to go)
Lose 15% (1.5lbs to go)
Be 11.10 by 26 April (4.5lbs to go)

Dont think il make the last one

I'd like to be 12 stone by next weekend..Its very unlikely, but I'm hoping.

My next goal is to get into the 15's, i am 16.3 at the min

Back