whats your next goal(s)

I want to be 10 stone ISH, maybe just over but god knows when as I can't seem to stick to it

CLH_X3 said:
I want to be 10 stone ISH, maybe just over but god knows when as I can't seem to stick to it

Yea between 10 and 10.7 would suit me.Yea I remember you from a while ago.Whats happened to make you go off plan so to speak?

I Duno really..... I guess u just kind of get fed up/bored an then u have stuff come up like nights out, birthdays etc and then find it harder to get back on... 1 week il be good then il have 2 bad weeks! Lol

CLH_X3 said:
I Duno really..... I guess u just kind of get fed up/bored an then u have stuff come up like nights out, birthdays etc and then find it harder to get back on... 1 week il be good then il have 2 bad weeks! Lol

I have one good day and then 3bad weeks! Know where you comin from!:)

CLH_X3 said:

Yea it's hard when have stuff going on.our bodies seem to crave the naughty food more! You will get back on it,you've done well in the past so keep going :0)

I'm going to set myself an interim goal, if that is okay?

After two weeks of STS I just want to lose 1lb. So that's my next goal.

I'm going to set myself an interim goal, if that is okay?

After two weeks of STS I just want to lose 1lb. So that's my next goal.

Sounds good and don't get dis-heartened at the STSs. You've done brilliantly well so far, and I think sometimes our bodies need a bit of a pause while they adjust to the changes, before the next lot of losses.

Can I join in. Mines to stick to the plan for 1 week a 100%. I've been off plan for a couple of weeks and need to get back on it. I've got 7/8lbs to go and I'll be 10st 10 pre baby weight.

One week at a time but by 7 sept is like to be 4lbs less. As I'm at a wedding with some gym bunnies!

My next goal is to lost another 3lbs so I have lost 50lbs in total.

My goal after that is to be light enough to use the Wii fit without it telling me I am too heavy (23st 8lbs, I think).

RaspberryMoon said:

My goal after that is to be light enough to use the Wii fit without it telling me I am too heavy (23st 8lbs, I think).

3lb away from 50lb that's brilliant hun great achievement.
I see like me you have a long journey ahead.
I have a diary on here feel free to pop over for inspiration, support or a natter. Good luck on your journey you will hit that 50lb mark in no time xx

RaspberryMoon said:

50lbs will be an amazing loss, fair play hun x

Same here but mines more like 1/2 good weeks then 3 bad weeks! Lol ....

But the lowest iv got down to so far is 11.4, last weigh in I was 11.8! And usually after being naughty for a couple weeks i tend to have a big loss when I get back on it properly, so fx I'm hoping that come we'd I'm back to 11.4, maybe even 11.3! Ha

Il keep you all updated ;) on Wednesday!

I rememeber when I got on the wii fit scales and I stepped on the scales and my little person went all chubby!!! Was not impressed! Lol

rharbord said:
Can I join in. Mines to stick to the plan for 1 week a 100%. I've been off plan for a couple of weeks and need to get back on it. I've got 7/8lbs to go and I'll be 10st 10 pre baby weight.

One week at a time but by 7 sept is like to be 4lbs less. As I'm at a wedding with some gym bunnies!

Good luck :0)

Hmmm new one for me this week to be 100% ALL week including the wkend... Am good all week then boom wkend comes & it all unravels x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Michelle, same here! I managed a quiet weekend this weekend so had a good loss but i know when my loss starts to slow down i will have to curb my weekends lol.

My goal is to see 11st something by first week in September.

Back