whats your next goal(s)

michellethegooner said:
Hmmm new one for me this week to be 100% ALL week including the wkend... Am good all week then boom wkend comes & it all unravels x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weekends can be hard sometimes!

My next goal is to lost another 3lbs so I have lost 50lbs in total.

My goal after that is to be light enough to use the Wii fit without it telling me I am too heavy (23st 8lbs, I think).

Great weight loss so far. Brilliant. I like your other goal too. I love my Wii Fit - using it was a big part of getting me back into exercise again.

I rememeber when I got on the wii fit scales and I stepped on the scales and my little person went all chubby!!! Was not impressed! Lol

Yes me too! Like every time you weigh on it is says (as the Mii gets bigger) 'Too high.' Yep, well unless I've lost 6 stone since yesterday morning it would be! Still really love it though. One of the best presents I ever got!

CLH_X3 said:
I rememeber when I got on the wii fit scales and I stepped on the scales and my little person went all chubby!!! Was not impressed! Lol

Mine too! I used to use it for a sneaky weigh in! I nearly chucked it out the window!! X

Ok I have five wi's till my birthday so am setting myself a mini challenge of getting into the 10s for then.am now 11.4.5 i know my weight loss will slow down so fingers crossed that it will happen :0)

WillowFae said:
I'm going to set myself an interim goal, if that is okay?

After two weeks of STS I just want to lose 1lb. So that's my next goal.

Lost 2lb this ek, so that's that interim goal done :)

I have been AWOL from Minis for a while, but not totally AWOL from WW. Have just re-found this thread and caught up on how well everyone is doing with their goals.

I've managed 2 out of my original 3 so far -I have made my 10% off and I am now wearing the smaller trousers for work (Yay!) I haven't got into the elusive 14 stone yet though - seem to have been in the 15s for ever. So my current mini goals are...

1. Lose 5.5 lbs to get into the 14s
2. Wave good-bye to 15% of my body weight forever - I'm currently at 12.?? %, 30 lbs off, I need to lose another 6.75lbs, say 7lbs, to get there
3. Get my waist measurement into the 30 inches range - GULP! :eek:

OK, well I'm still plugging away at these, but adding another. There are 8 weigh ins (including tomorrow) until my Minimins one year anniversary! So I want to lose another 9lbs in those 8 weeks to make my total loss for the year 3 stone. It would also 'get' me numbers 1 and 2 above, so here goes...

Ok I have five wi's till my birthday so am setting myself a mini challenge of getting into the 10s for then.am now 11.4.5 i know my weight loss will slow down so fingers crossed that it will happen :0)

Bet you can do that - you have such willpower and are doing so well!

moonwatcher said:
OK, well I'm still plugging away at these, but adding another. There are 8 weigh ins (including tomorrow) until my Minimins one year anniversary! So I want to lose another 9lbs in those 8 weeks to make my total loss for the year 3 stone. It would also 'get' me numbers 1 and 2 above, so here goes...

Great goals,you can do it :0)

The last time i used it I was I've 13 stone, I nyt get on it again to see it slim down ... It's my mums wii so get on it like once a year! Lol

My next goal is to get under 14st.
8.5lbs to go ! Xx

Back