whats your next goal(s)

I've got just 1 pound to go before I'm at pre baby weight and my 1st half a stone since switching to ww (she's 3)!!!!!!!

Then my next goal is another 4 pound off which would be a miracle!!!

Lovehatecarbs said:
I've got just 1 pound to go before I'm at pre baby weight and my 1st half a stone since switching to ww (she's 3)!!!!!!!

Then my next goal is another 4 pound off which would be a miracle!!!

Well done :0)

I've been up and down like a yoyo but got back on track this week.

Ok time for a wee update:

*50lbs off (0.25lb to go)
*4st off (6.25lb to go)
*Get my 25% total weight loss - DONE! woop.
*Buy a pair of size 10 jeans :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:

*4st off (6.25lb to go)

Getting there Hun,well done on the two ticked off ones :0)

azwethinkweiz said:

*4st off (6.25lb to go)

Fantastic you are doing really well and so close!!!

I've just thought up a new goal for me - a 20something inch waist - I've lost 2 inches and need to lose 2 more!

Lovehatecarbs said:
Fantastic you are doing really well and so close!!!

I've just thought up a new goal for me - a 20something inch waist - I've lost 2 inches and need to lose 2 more!

That's a good one... Think I'll add that to mine too. Mine is still 30.5inches at the minute :) xx

WillowFae said:
This is taking a long time! I now have 1.5lbs to go to reach this goal. I also worked out that this will take me below 200lbs which will be brilliant!

Done this one :)

My next goal is 5lbs which would get me my 50lb certificate. Want to do this before the end of September.

Mine is 50lbs too - 3.5lbs to go, been messing around up and down for the last few months really so need to get my act together.....................

WillowFae said:
Done this one :)

My next goal is 5lbs which would get me my 50lb certificate. Want to do this before the end of September.

Did this. Next goal is 2lbs to get to 60lbs :)

Iv half a pound left to have lost my first half stone, and then it'll be 3lbs until I'm at the same Weight as I was at my biggest pre preg (I don't know if that makes sense sorry if not!)

.5 pound off for my next 1/2 stone.

I desperatly want to be 10 something for chrimbo so need at least 4.5lbs. Does seem attainable but I have been losing just 1lb a week so its going to be a slog:(

Did this. Next goal is 2lbs to get to 60lbs :)

Forgot to update this! Did that and am now at 70lbs. 75lbs by Christmas would be nice - my original Christmas target was 60lbs. My leader already has my 75lb certificate ready and waiting - pressure!!!!

3lbs to go until I'm at my pre preg weight :) just lost my first stone and got into the 10s :)

Back