whats your story - day 10; my diary

Ps, I got a big fat minging cold sore too! What's that all about??? Ugh! X

kerrys86 said:
God, yesterday i got what i always get when i start a new diet/weight loss programme, a bloody coldsore!! Everytime, even if its only WW i get a coldsore! This one is so painful
*humph* *feel sorry for myself face*

How bizarre! Poor u

Hi leav
Well done keep me posted

My gutted and utterly bemused.... I have 2lbs on (sneaky weigh at work) how on earth does that happen??! I dont understand i have been 100% apart from one little chewt sweet which i sucked for half hour last.night

Leav i think ita our bodies way of dealin with it, although i wish it would deal wit it a different way haha

Oh god havin a bad day altogether today ladies i can tell its nearly TOTM i mustnt be in ketosis at min as hunger craving are mental especially a sandwich so just took out the.biggest lettuce leaves i.could and wrapped my chicken pieces up in it like a wrap. That 2lb on has ruined my day!! Im all PMT

Totm used to knock my friend out of ketosis.....just keep going and that 2lb and more will be off next week xx

Thanks lea87 i soo hope so its so soul destroying as i am really eating nothing compared to how my old eating habits were. Keep positice

Day 13

Got over my 2lbs gain yesterday, as i have TOTM so that explains it! And resisted putting my head in the fridge to eat all round me!!

Feeling a little tired today, and have bad cramps.

Going to have chicken and cabbage for my tea and drink as much water as possible as im off to cinema tonight, its gonna be hard not to sit with my usual popcorn and nachos and large coke!! Ahhh

starting weight 13,10; 1st WI -8lbs

Hey, well don't for not caving.

I hate cold sores with a passion, they are vile little things!

Hope the cinema was good, what did you watch? X

God i know, i always get coldsores, byt i seem to have them all along my lower lip i feel so ulgly.
Just stuck to bottle of water in cinema,i felt so proud if my self!! Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter and it was good! I reccomend!!

Ok so day 14, WI ahhh scared as i had a loss of 3lb then a gain of 2lb so who.knows what the outcome wil be.
Also going to see if i can get a mango shake of my CDC as heard they are yum!! Have a headache but thats just down to my TOTM!!
Will be back home to tell all in about 2 hrs

Phew... Weigh in - 13st on the dot a loss of 2lb since last WI. No more weighing mid week from now only at CDC meeting!! And an inch off my waiste a total of 5 inches

Phew... Weigh in - 13st on the dot a loss of 2lb since last WI. No more weighing mid week from now only at CDC meeting!! And an inch off my waiste a total of 5 inches

Hey Kerry, well done on the weight loss not to mention the 5 inches lost! :)

Yeah, not always a good idea to weigh yourself more than once a week. I must admit I've never been tempted to weigh myself mid week on other diets I've been on but I have done on this one - wonder why that is?!

I know i had become kinda obsessed bout it haha but no more!!
Thanks chic x

Well done! A loss is still a loss! Your doing really well, bet you have a huge loss next week to make up for it!

Xx

Thanks rachel i hope so!! How have you got on?

Kerry....Well done. would you believe after both out midweek unofficial weigh in scares I also lost 2lbs and an inch of the waist!!! We must keep each other clear of the scales in future. My loss was Thursday to Monday and I'd been low carbing three days prior to starting CD so I am thinking maybe lost loads of my water weight then!!! I am keeping myself going by thinking that those 2lbs were pure fat lol!!!! I'm sticking to it and hoping for a bit more of a loss next week!!

Starting weight was 10st 7lbs and now 10st 5lbs. Want to get to 9 and then reasses...but I am very short so 9 stone, although may sound a lot to some, still leaves me a bit on the heavy side but we'll see. How are you finding the diet overall? I have my moments of hunger but they are just moments - I've not been miserable for a full day or starving...I just hit the water to keep the rumbles at bay!!! Have a great day - and NO WEIGHING :)

Hi slimboots i agree, weighing midweem can become obsessive haha i know. Im glad someone else has the same weigh in as myslef, just think how much well have ofd us next week, it could be a big week!! I.have to say i did fall at a hurdleast.night my OH had a cream bun, and i think only as its TOTM i had two.bites, but i think i needed that little bit!! My TOTM takes alot out of me, with headaches cramps and alot of tiredness. But o.dont feel like ive fallon of the wagon or ive ruined it im.glad i had it cus.last.night i needed it. Today im.more determined!! Looking forwars to bdeakfast banana shake :)

Thanks rachel i hope so!! How have you got on?

All good thanks. 4lb off this week :) (I'm doing my happy dance haha)

*joining in happy dance*
Well done!! Thats fab!!

Day 15
TOTM has me wrecked this month literrally had two people tell me i look tired today! Just want to go to.bed!!
Last nite i gave in to temptation (i blame TOTM) my OH had an iced cream bun, i had two bites, i didnt feel guilty but i felt like that was all i needed and i am back on track today sometimes i think on TOTM you just need something. It hasnt made me feel i want to give up.
Having an omlette for te with Choc mix a mousse later. Then bed!!

Back