whats your story - day 10; my diary

An i just realised i have repeated myself about the cream bun episode i do appologise. I said i was messed up haha im actually losing the plot too

starting weight 13,10; 1st WI -8lbs

Aw Kerry...not to worry about the cream bun episode. We all have occasional slips....I think the important thing is the mindset and it's sounds like yours is good....back on the wagon straight away and don't let one bite ruin all your hard work so far. It is difficult with temptation eh? My flat mate gets take aways all the time and I must admit I really struggle when that food is around - all my favourite bad stuff!!!

She is more overweight that me and is not motivated to lose weight so I just have to get through it. It's weird because it's not hunger that gets me it's the craving!!!!

Well I'm off home to Glasgow this evening (I live in London now) so the next few days will be a real challenge to only have shakes but I am so determined this time. I keep telling myself that "it's only a month....get to your birthday end of July and move up the steps then" anyone can do anything for a month right? Then I'll reasses...

Hi Kerry,
Ive seen you on other posts im on day 16 today.started at 13stone week 1 lost 9lb week 2 lost 4lb im hoping to be in the 11 stone mark next week as im 12.1 atm.We are going on holiday in 5 weeks to Alcudia so im going all out for what i can til then,then im having the week off and getting back on and try to get to 10.5ish.I have also had coldsores on my lip and i have 1 under my nose atm too.We also have TOTM at same time too i started yesterday morning and its soooo hard ive chewed the inside of my mouth and i had a piece of chicken yesterday i had to was either that or the fridge contents would be gone.
Im feeling ok today trying to fill up on water as i only have the shakes i only like the choc strawberry and mint choc ones lol.I think im going to measure later as i havnt done it since started,hope you having a good day x

Hey mengra, your doing really well!! TOTM are bad at best of times this time round it had been awful, all for a good cause!!
Oo your holiday sounds lovely, im going home to england in two weeks (live in NI) i wonder if my family will.notice a difference. I think im going to take a few tetras and bars with me for days when im not doing much.other than that im just going to stixk to healthy options as a holiday is a holiday and we pay good money to.enjoy ourselves! Keep me posted on your losses mengra!! :)

starting weight 13,10; total loss; 10lbs

Hi slimboots
Its the cravings for me too absolutely driving me mental. Im ok at work and up till about 8pm. Then im like climbing walls
Ahhhhhh

Day 16
Forest fruit shake for breaki, strawberry for lunch.
Feeling totally unable to deal with stress or stressful situations today. Soo anxious, cant even have a proper cuppa as im havin a meal instead of milk. Feeling a bit.sorry for myself, would just love a baked potato and.beans foe tea instead of a salad. Alsp i still have my headache!! Moan over. Hope you all have had a better day!!!

Day 16
Forest fruit shake for breaki, strawberry for lunch.
Feeling totally unable to deal with stress or stressful situations today. Soo anxious, cant even have a proper cuppa as im havin a meal instead of milk. Feeling a bit.sorry for myself, would just love a baked potato and.beans foe tea instead of a salad. Alsp i still have my headache!! Moan over. Hope you all have had a better day!!!

Hey Kerry - hope you feel better today? Oh god I know what you mean, food is such a comfort sometimes in stressful situations. Just got to remember there are other ways to feel better! Ryan Gosling films do the trick I find... ;)
x

hi my name is carol and i live in spain. I am 5 foot 1 inch and weigh 85 kilos and wish to loose 20. I have my soups and shakes ready to start in the morning. I have already brought sugar free mouth freshener for later :)
you are all doing so well.

Hola carol,
Good luck and starting, hope you do well!! Let us know how you get on. Hope your havin better weather than us!! :)

Oh yes a ryan gosling film sounds good! May just do that!!

Just had my bestest SS+ meal tonight
Two small pieces of cod with mixed herbs with asparagus and long stem brocoli!! Yum yum with a mix a mousse forrest fruits !!

That sounds delish...

Hi Kerry, just wanted to say well done on your weight loss so far. I have started my journey today i have 91lbs to lose and like you would love to do it a quickly as possible. I on ss and only like choc mint shakes so we will see how i get on. I have decided only to gey weighed and measured once a month, so am now counting down the days. Looking forward to keeping you all posted and hope you will do the same.

Hi lovelace, thank you for your comment!!
Good luck to you, goodness me a month between weigh ins i struggle with a week lol, although i am adjusting i wad weighin every other.day lol.
I loved the choc mint to start with but found it too sickly!!
I look forward to hearing your progress :)

Hi Kerry, It's strange because i am not a chocolate fan normally but find this shake very refreshing. By the time i finish my journey i'm sure i will probably be completely fed up with them, lol. :) I thought by getting weighed only once a month i wouldn't get despondent .as i might do if i get weigh weekly and only have a small loss. It remains to be seen if my logic pays off !!!!!

Well at least youll see great losses, only once a month. Its like having a treat i think the chocolate shakes, just close your eyes and its like a galaxy or mars drink!! Haha
Whens your first weigh in?

Just thought im on FB is any one wants to add me!

Kerry scott

There's millions! Which one is you?

I have the same profile picture as this and my area is in.NI

My stupid iPad won't find you. See if ou can find me. Rachel Wright. My pic is a drawing of a chihuahua

Back