whats your story - day 10; my diary

Weigh in, in T minus 35 mins!!
Ahhh

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

Day 21 WI 3 ; -0lbs

:'(

Oh no!! You must feel gutted hun, feel rotten for you.

Tomorrows another day, keep
Positive xxx

Feel terrible!! My CDC couldnt ubderstand it! She said she is going to email HQ to query it. She made me get on scales 5 times lol. I told her.about the cake eating and she siad really that shouldnt have made any difference if any. So disheartned, gonna give it another week and if really low still im not gonna continue. 2lb loss in two weeks and ive spent 84£ i cant afford to throw money away

kerrys86 said:
Feel terrible!! My CDC couldnt ubderstand it! She said she is going to email HQ to query it. She made me get on scales 5 times lol. I told her.about the cake eating and she siad really that shouldnt have made any difference if any. So disheartned, gonna give it another week and if really low still im not gonna continue. 2lb loss in two weeks and ive spent 84£ i cant afford to throw money away

Oh Kerry what a shame ,but stick with it and you will probably have a huge loss next week.our bodies are so complexed arnt they.Good luck x

Thanks debbie i hopeso!

I know what you mean about the cost, it's really expensive. Stick with it for 1 more week. You might surprise yourself next week. Chin up sweet xx

Thanks rachel :) x

kerrys86 said:
Day 21 WI 3 ; -0lbs

:'(

Don't know if this will help but when I did Lighterlife four years ago after 2-3 weigh ins, my weight loss stopped and I lost inches instead and the pattern of losing weight one week and inches the next continued for the 11 weeks I did the diet, so take heart! :)

Hi sirhowybird
Thanks for this, i am stil losing inchez so maybe yoyr right. :) x

Hi Kerry, I'm sorry you're disappointed with your loss - I lost 3lbs tonight so after my week one loss of 2lbs it's a not very overwhelming 5lbs so I know how you feel. My CDC measures every week and what I can tell you is that those five pounds are the following in inches on me...
3 off waist, 2 off hips, 2.5 off chest, 0.5 off arm and 0.5 off thigh. If I didn't have that I'd throw the towel in.

I've promised myself I am going to stick to plan religiously for a month and if I don't lose a total of 12lbs over the course then I'll reconsider! All I can say is stick with it just now, don't veer off plan and see how you get on next week! My CDC says I must retain a load of water which can't hang on forever and at some point I should have a big whoosh of pounds off on the scale when I stop retaining.

I know it's hard because seeing that number on the scales go down is really motivating but I'm sure it'll come- it's physically impossible not to be losing fat on so few calories so chances are the fat is going but you're holding on to some water for whatever reason. Big hugs x

Thanks slimboots, i think if it wasnt for my.inch losses i wouldnt want to carry on. But im determined to lose, so this week will have to really work. Im going back to SS and not eating my plus meal to see if it helps.
Thanks for everyones kind words abd support it really helps!! :) xxx

Inch loss - waist 5, hips 1.5, thighs 1/2-1, havent done arms.

Ooops it said failed first time sorry

Added you Kerry. You can look see how tiny I used to be on old profile pics- lol that's what keeps me going. Well something has to (says she while awake at five am suffering from another bout of ketosis induced insomnia) lol

Hiya Kerry, how you feeling this morning? Hope yur ok x

Thanks slim boots, accepted this.morning. And rachel.

Im ok this morn a little down but ok. Back on SS now no food for me :-(
Xx

I actually like Ss, I love not having to worry about food at all.

Good luck this week xx

Well it must be the week for not losing much, I only lost a pound but I was surprised because I feel bodily that I've lost more. Never mind a new week and I must drink more water, I defiantly havnt been drinking as much as I was in the 1st and 2nd week.we are all in it together :))x

Back