whats your story - day 10; my diary

Good luck Debbie - I also thought that I'd lost more this week because my clothes felt looser. I've gone on to SS+ this week after two weeks SS. I am celebrating my birthday at the end of the month so want to work up to the 1000 plan for the last three days before my birthday, come out of ketosis safely, get very drunk lol and then get back on SS the next day to limit the damage for four days prior to my next weigh in.

I'd really hoped to have lost a bit more than five pounds by now and moving up to SS+ is now worrying me - I really don't want my loss to slow down anymore. I just keep telling myself that on such few calories the fat must be going but I'm all confused to be honest. I will be 100% SS+ this week and see how I go. did any of you guys notice a difference moving up to SS+ from SS - Kerry I know you feel it must be affecting your weight loss. The worst thing is next weigh in will be a few days before my TOTM so I'm worried about that too as I ALWAYS retain a load of water... :(

Debbie you must be right maybe its the weather!! Haha
Slimboots you look great, your v pretty and i cant see much difference between photos!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs

Too be honest on SS+ i felt so much better in my self than SS. But i dont know if that is what is affecting my losses, so i.have gone back.onto SS just to see. Im confused also slimboots how can a diet of shakes.brocoli and chicken not make you lose lol.
My.bday is.at end of.month also, im.going on hols on the 11th so moving to step 3. Cant wait lol with the intention of also getting v drunk haha

Slimboots.
That was a compliment just incase it reads wrong. ( the difference in photos comment) x :)

Day 22
Ahhh back on SS!! So hard, craving everything in site, i wad so hungry tonight i had to have two boiled eggs, two days on SS and ive failed already :'(
Strawberry shake for breaki, forrest fruts for lunch and choc.mousse for tea, then just the eggs!! Ahhh

I am on ss + and to be honest I don't think I could have done ss ,that is what my daughter done to begin with and I admire any one that does do it.This week I am gonna try and be 100% good but it's so hard, I prepare meals for the family then weigh my lettuce!!! Got to keep at it my younger daughter is getting married May next year .

I loved SS+ and enjoyed the meals, finding it tough being.back.on SS.
Good luck wit.it.x

I'm on SS+ (day 17). I live for that miniscule "meal"!

I have nothing but admiration for anybody following SS - good luck Kerry.

x

Casablanca i was the same!!

Has anyone used the ketosis sticks before not.sure about what colour they supposed to turn?!

Feel great this AM not tired, got up showered washed hair. And im in good mood lol

Xx

I always felt amazing on Ss after the first few days. A nice hot shower makes me feel full of energy again for some reason lol

I have used the sticks Kerry, on the side of the container there is a colour chart the darker the so tick goes the more in ketosis you are. Glad your feeling good today !! Me to I feel more determined than ever .

What started off as a great day turbed out not to be, not food wise!!
So this.afternoon we had to.clear out our lock up as we had a.skip, ended up moving 150 fireguards 150 stair gates, and walked up and down stairs god knows how many times!!
I am in so much pain my legs are so.sore can.hardly walk. An i my tummy let out such a loud hungry grumble in.the office and everyone looked at me and laughed.
Pee'd on the ketosis stick this morn and came up as 'trace' so i think im in ketosis!!
Just need to.get into.bed!!
Cannot wait.to.do step 3 next week

I dont have a tub :-( my CDC just gave me three sticks i just looked on net. There wasnt much colour.change to.be.honest!

Isn't that a sign of being well hydrated though. Glad your in ketosis! I've never brought any sticks, they are like £10 a pot!

kerrys86 said:
I dont have a tub :-( my CDC just gave me three sticks i just looked on net. There wasnt much colour.change to.be.honest!

I think it can take up to a week Kerry , every one is different some only take a couple of days ,others longer. That is when the hunger should go , what a lovely feeling that would be lol.

My.hunger has never gone away :-( i.thought i may have been.in.it quicker as i was on SS+ and.i though you were still in.ketosis on it. Oh well its like waiting for a kettle to boil haha

kerrys86 said:
My.hunger has never gone away :-( i.thought i may have been.in.it quicker as i was on SS+ and.i though you were still in.ketosis on it. Oh well its like waiting for a kettle to boil haha

Some days I don't feel as hungry as others, and I wake up with more energy,today is not one of them days.Oh well off to bed it's easier there . Nite

I know, away from food and just lye down.
Nite x

Kerry, so sorry for the late response. My work is crazy mental and I've barely had a minute.... In reply to fb message, the bars are great but tonight my ketostix showed I only had a trace of ketones so I worry if the bars are affecting this. Not sure... Thank you for your lovely compliment. I think photographs are deceiving lol!!!!!!

I noticed we have similar birthdays... I'm hoping to only have a minor blip on mine! Good idea to move up the plans. It's strange you are still hungry- I've found the diet itself not too bad because I've mostly been in ketosis. It's just boredom mote than anything! You seem a bit down about it all. Try to keep your chin up love. Like I said, over the piece the fat will come off as you're right- it can't NOT when you're being so good. Big hugsx

Hey
I was yesterday, am better today thanks, felt.more energy today. I dont understand the ketosis sticks as ive no box with the colour chart on, im just randomly carrying around three in my purse my CDC gave me haha.
Which flavours do you like the best.in.the bars?
I think if your busy it keeps your mind off eating, so thats prob a good thing,
As it summer hols over here all our staff are in the office and im finding it difficult to sneak out down to kitchen to blend my shakes, think i may need to switch to the tetras for.handiness.
My CDC suggested i try and weigh myself in the morning time so im doing that tomorrow!!
I can feel the inches from my waist from the baginess in my jeans l x

Back