whats your story - day 10; my diary

Hey slimboots, how are you getting on? It will come round soon enough for you, i.cant.believe.how fast.the last 4 weeks.have gone!! I have been SS+ and 810 this week by adding milk slowly to a.cup a tea a.day haha.
Work went quick enough and home and having a relax before house work time lol :-(
Cany wait.for.weigh in on monday!!
Feel really good.today feeling so.much slimmer really puts you on good form!!
Xx

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs

kerrys86 said:
Hey slimboots, how are you getting on? It will come round soon enough for you, i.cant.believe.how fast.the last 4 weeks.have gone!! I have been SS+ and 810 this week by adding milk slowly to a.cup a tea a.day haha.
Work went quick enough and home and having a relax before house work time lol :-(
Cany wait.for.weigh in on monday!!
Feel really good.today feeling so.much slimmer really puts you on good form!!
Xx

I have had to work this morning, but I now have my 14 month old Granddaughter hare so every thing is grand ! Hope every one has a good day x

Ah have a good day debbie, thats a great age of a little one!!! I work with children and love the age from 1.5 to 3 brilliant craic!! Enjoy your day x

Hi Kerry, yes all good with me. Walked five miles to the gym this morning, done 20 lengths then walked home again. I'm not a great swimmer but will slowly increase that. I've been missing my exercise and am scared of getting a saggy bum lol! Not even had my first shake today as been so busy.

I'm also feeling much slimmer although I wish the scales would catch up Grrrr.... I've been ss+ all week and it has made such a difference. Looking forward to a wee omelette and salad for dinner. Got an essay to do for a professional qualification I am studying for so I'll get stuck in to that shortly. Saturday night rock and roll lol x

You did well walking all that way and doing lengths, i only walked for 25 mins the other day and i was totally zonked. Id love to gey back into swimming but the pool near us is a dump!!
SS+ makes such a difference doesnt it, just that little bit of extra umph!!
Omlette sounds lovely, i have.just been.having the protein ie eggs or chicken, this afternoon i had 2 small.chicken breasts cooked in.cajun spices was lush!!
Wish you luck for.your assignment!! X

Day 27

I soo look forward to sunday lie ins!! This one was even better as my dad is away to spain and didnt have to wake up at 8 to get him from night shift then go back to.bed just had a strait thru lie in!!
Had my mousse from last.night for.breaki as got in too late from cinema to have it.
Planning on.having some.cajun spiced chicken at dinner with a shake and a hot choc.later!!
Walked around 2.5 miles yday some brisk some slow haha
Looking forward to WI tomorrow and the start of step three tues
Hope your all well todat xxx

Hey becky,
I find it good to keep a diary plus evrryone on here is so supportive!!!!

Ive found your diary, im now following your progress :)
My normal weigh in is at 6pm but i have to.take my car to garage tomorrow as i have an oil leak!! :-(

Ive found your diary, im now following your progress :)
My normal weigh in is at 6pm but i have to.take my car to garage tomorrow as i have an oil leak!! :-(

weigh in days arrive quick lol good luck :) i will watch out for your update x

Thanks becky x

Well I have had a busy day, I woke up full of energy. Have given my 15 year old sons room a good clean and sort out, if any one has a son or brother that age you will understand what hard work that was lol.I wasn't hungry this morning so I didn't have a shake till lunch time. For dinner I had chicken and salad ,really enjoyed that, and looking forward to a chocolate mousse tonight.good luck to you all this week, let's hope we all see a bit more of the scales this week x

You sound likd youve had a great day.debbie, i too have beeb cleanin and now im ironing (i dont do ironing ahah)
Xx

kerrys86 said:
You sound likd youve had a great day.debbie, i too have beeb cleanin and now im ironing (i dont do ironing ahah)
Xx

Neither do I if I can help it lol

kerrys86 said:
Xx

I hate ironing to......does my head in!!!!!!

Morning becky :)

Here we are another new week ,is any one getting weighed today? Mines tomorrow at 9.15, I think I'm looking forward to it!!! good luck every one x

Another day another dollar, another week another 1lb (or two)
My weigh in is this evening at 730 debbie, i get sooo nervous lol

Day 28
Weigh in day
Banana shake for breaki
Strawberry for lunch
Not sure about dinner yet
Forgot to take my water to work today have been drinkin tap.water but its horrible im going to have to drink my 3 lts before bed ahhhh

Hey slimboots, how are you going?

Miserable weather.... Again!!

Back