whats your story - day 10; my diary

kerrys86 said:
Thanks.hollydollydoodha, its so.hard. The maim reason i moved ti step three is im going on.hols on.thurs, want to be able to.enjoy it lol. Whats your.story HDDD (sorrh i shortndd your name) x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs

Well I've lost 6 stone n put it back on abs here I am.... Went on hols in may abs just fit in my plane seat but it was an uncomfortable 12 hours... I go away again dec and I can't bear to be so fecking fat again. I still wore a bikini but this is 1st time I've felt uncomfortable ( last hol wad at 15st2) n like I was too big to be wearing one!!!

Xxx

I got uncomfortable too, i wish you all the best chick!! Are you sole sourcing or plusing?

I had my weigh in this morning and lost another 3 lb, I'm so pleased.Now 9 st 13 lb can't remember the last time I was in the 9 st bracket. Of to zumba tonight ,walk the dog this afternoon off to a good start for this coming week .

Oh wow debbie well done thats great!!! I take it you dont have torrential rain your end for the walk lol. I used to love zumba used to go loads, its great craic!!

Day 29

BreKi banana tetra, its an aquires taste lol no where near as good as the shake.
Lunch salad
Dinner, cajun chicken with roastes cubed sweet potatoes ans long stem brocoli, with 2 plums for desssert
Snack, a bar (not sure which one yet) and a cuppa

I have two pairs of jeans the same, one S16 one s18, this norning i pulled on wrong ones!!! The 18, i bought in march when i had all mu weight for comfort, they fit but were big around waist, well holy moly ive been walking around holding then up!!!!!! I looked so stupid!!! Ahh

Last day at work tomorrow for a whole week yay and its only a half day!! Woop woop

kerrys86 said:
Oh wow debbie well done thats great!!! I take it you dont have torrential rain your end for the walk lol. I used to love zumba used to go loads, its great craic!!

We have had some heavy showers but sunshine in-between. Where do you live ,I'm near Ipswich in Suffolk

We have had torrentail rain for last two hours its mental! Had to run.home and let my dog in house!!
Im near newry co.down

kerrys86 said:
We have had torrentail rain for last two hours its mental! Had to run.home and let my dog in house!!
Im near newry co.down

The weather is really weird this year, can't rely on it for anything.x

Its terrible makes.you feel down :-( we need vitamin D!!! And not just from our CD packs haha

I weigh in on a mon.nighy with CDC and do.my own inches.on a tues and OMG ah

Along with my 7 off waist i have 2.5 off hips, 2.5 off left thigh and 2.5 off right thigh!!!

kerrys86 said:
I weigh in on a mon.nighy with CDC and do.my own inches.on a tues and OMG ah

Along with my 7 off waist i have 2.5 off hips, 2.5 off left thigh and 2.5 off right thigh!!!

Brilliant x

Day 30

Choc tetra for breaki
2 slices of nimble brown bread with 1 egg, lettuce and cucmber sandwich with a plum for lunch
2lts of water drunk
2x cups of tea so far
Going to have jacket potatoe with tuna and spring onion with a spoon of extra light maya with lettuce for tea.
Cup of tea with a bar later

Tried the choc chewy bar last.night was alright took me ages to eat though as i was full!!

Hope everyone is weel!! Xx

kerrys86 said:
Day 30

Choc tetra for breaki
2 slices of nimble brown bread with 1 egg, lettuce and cucmber sandwich with a plum for lunch
2lts of water drunk
2x cups of tea so far
Going to have jacket potatoe with tuna and spring onion with a spoon of extra light maya with lettuce for tea.

Tried the choc chewy bar last.night was alright took me ages to eat though as i was full!!

I love the sound of your meal plan for today Kerry, I could just eat that. I'm going to have 2 boiled eggs tonight with my bits of salad which I shall enjoy. At the moment I am hooked on making the shakes into mousse, I love them x

Hey debbie, icant wait either!! Yum yum.although i have to say im not hungry for.it like i thought i would be.
The nouusee are amazing arnt.they!!!

Day 30

Choc tetra for breaki
2lts of water drunk
2x cups of tea so far

Wow that's a lot of food!!! Can't wait for step 3 x

It is rachel could hardly finish my chixken last night. The grams are higher on.step three than SS+ its hard to finish. But i feel really full after xx

Day 31

Onboard the irish ferries swift boat dublin to holyhead, been up since 6 and im starved!!!!! Doesnt help that everyone is eating fries around me. I would normally too on the boat!! Have drank nearly a ltr and a half of water already. I have my banana tetra and a nectarine (doesnt say nectarines on book but as it was all i had in house i thought ita better than snackin on somethin worse) i have a egg and lettucr sandwhich made and in a cooler bag in the car for lunch.
Im hoping not to stray too much from plan this week!! But going to go 4 days sole source when i get back just to losr any thing that might have crept on and just put me back on track plus ive a dress to get into fpr.my biryhday haha
Enjoy your day everyone!!!
Xx

I really need to get some of that mix a mousse!

Hello Kerry, well done on your journey so far!
I was wondering what these 'mix a mousse's' are??? x

Hey sherrie thanks :)
It is a tub with powder in and you add one spoon full to your shake.pack.and it turns it.into a mousee/angel delight type consistency. They are so nice?
Whats your goal and how and how.much have you lost already x

Hey sherrie thanks :)
It is a tub with powder in and you add one spoon full to your shake.pack.and it turns it.into a mousee/angel delight type consistency. They are so nice?
Whats your goal and how and how.much have you lost already x

Thankyou! Do you buy the tubs from your CDC and how much are they?

I am on day 4 at the moment so don't know what I have lost so far, but I have exactly 5sts that I want to lose. I successfully completed CD back in 2008 with a loss of 4st in 3 months, but then I had a baby and am almost as big as I was before I started previously, but I would like to get a little smaller then last time also, just so I can say I am the smallest I have ever been when I get there lol! Im doing SS 100% and am feeling a little hungry today but am determined so I know I won't stray :) xxx

Back