whats your story - day 10; my diary

kerrys86 said:
Just conpleted the shred, as i havent done it since last fri i though come on i got.days.to.catch up.so did level 3, bloody brill i have sweat drilling from me lol

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

I must try that DVD my sister in law thinks it's great too x

Its great debbie hard.work but great

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs

Hey
Breakfast - (i was bad) 2 packets of weight watchers cookies oops
Lunch - the pasta and sauce from last.night only a.smaller portion
Dinner - started off good... Weigh watchers lasagne with a **** load of salad, then.... A large bowl of corn flakes, 5 chicken nuggets ahhh. Food binge

Hi all a pre warning, todays calories are going to go.out the window as im going wedding cake testing wooopwooop!! Oh well its all in a good cause!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs

kerrys86 said:
Hi all a pre warning, todays calories are going to go.out the window as im going wedding cake testing wooopwooop!! Oh well its all in a good cause!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs

Well it's just got to be done Kerry ..xx

Ok so there was no cake on offer yday but... We stopped off at a chinese buffet omg, was good in the way that all i had was meat no carbs ie noodles rice chips. Still bad i.know

It really does pay to plan your meals!!
After going to bed late (olympics closing ceremony) and sleepless night and up early i never got.anything ready for.work!!!
Breakfast - 5 dry rivetas
Lunch - heinz tom souo with 2 slices of nimble brown bread
Dinner - WW lasagne and salad and a bite of Sausage haha

Going to do my shred dvd later on

Kerry

Friday night - nachos; chilli with rice & a wrap & loads of wine
Saturday - bbq - chicken; burger on a bun; 1 sausage; salad & more wine
Sunday - cereal (fruit & fibre) with blueberries; 1 x slice of wholemeal toast; more bloody wine!
Monday - 2 x toast; 2 x cheese on toast; scampi & chips with mushy peas - no wine.

Had 8th weigh-in today and lost 3lbs!! :D I seriously couldn't believe it!!

Just 3lbs to target now.

Back on plan 2moro - it will kill me, lol! x

Omg casablanca sounds like youve had a fab wknd as youve.still seen a loss that is.brilliant!!! Your so close to your target bet you.feel.great!! That will.be.done in no time!! Go you!! Your nachos and chilli and wine sound like heaven haha xx

I have had a few little cheats over the week end but nothing like Casablanca, good for you and how lucky to lose 3 lb, I am being so good till Weds morn when I get weighed and I will be lucky if it's a pound off ha ha.

Debbie

I think it was pure luck to be honest because when I had 3 days off plan a few weeks ago, my weight STS.

I'm just having my cappucino shake. My stomach will think my throat's cut today, lol!

Good luck with 2moro's weigh-in x

How is everyone doing....got my shred DVD and going to start on the weekend so I'll let you all know how I get on. Had a major bad weekend as my friend was in London with ehr wee boy for the olympics so I'm dreading weighing tomorrow - I'm talking massive desserts, spag bol, more pasta, pizza, burget king and four pints of lager - eeeek! I really go for it when I'm bad lol!

Second day of being back to 810 and it is a killer. I was hoping to lose three this week which would have taken me to six from target and then I was going to move up the steps from Thursday but that's clearly out the window - arrrgh. My own stupid fault. I know the quicker I get weight off the quicker I can move up the steps!!!!!

Week 9 WI -3lbs woop!!!
Clearly doing.better on my own haha lol, prob just because of all exercise!! Hopefully ill be in the 11's soon!!
Breakfast - 2 weetabix
Lunch - tuna, tomato, spring onion, red pepper, lettuce and spoon of mayo.
Snack - slice of ham.
Dinner - chicken and salad

Hey slimboots how are you, good to hear you had a good weekend!! Dont worry about weigh in, sounds like your back on track!! The shred dvd is awesome!!! Im on day three of level 3!!! Let us know how.your WI gets on :) xx

kerrys86 said:
Week 9 WI -3lbs woop!!!
Clearly doing.better on my own haha lol, prob just because of all exercise!! Hopefully ill be in the 11's soon!!
Breakfast - 2 weetabix
Lunch - tuna, tomato, spring onion, red pepper, lettuce and spoon of mayo.
Snack - slice of ham.
Dinner - chicken and salad

Hey slimboots how are you, good to hear you had a good weekend!! Dont worry about weigh in, sounds like your back on track!! The shred dvd is awesome!!! Im on day three of level 3!!! Let us know how.your WI gets on :) xx

Well done Kerry that's brill , marvellous isnt it spend all that money yet your doing so well on your own . Keep up the good work I will report in tomorrow, fingers crossed x

Thanks debbie!! Deighted with it. Ooh yes let us know.how you get on x

Well I got weighed and I lost 2 lb ,I am really pleased I have 1 lb to lose to reach my goal.it's weird because how do you suddenly stop losing weight, I guess you lose a bit more before it steadies out. Hope you are all ok x

Well done debbie!! Knew youd.have done great!!
Thanks slimboots, exercising my ass.off lol its prob helping haha xx

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs

Well done on the 2lbs Debbie...

I STS this week - no official weigh in as CDC away for three weeks but I knew I was bad at the weekend so a STS was fine....but last night I ate a brownie OUT OF THE BIN.....oh my god was that a new low or WHAT???? I've got three weeks worth of products left. i think I am going to start climbing the steps next week - so 1000 for a couple of weeks. I've been exercising too but Kerry but I am utterly exhausted. Done a body pump class yesterday and my gosh thought I was going to collapse...hence going home, chucking out some brownies I made with my friends little boy last week....waiting five minutes and going in the bin to get them out again and scoffed them.....:) I don't know why I put a smiley....what a total embarrasment!

Anyway, like I said - move up the steps next week. Hopefully I can take two off on my next weigh in which leaves me with half a stone to lose which I'll do on step 3.....

Sometimes it think it helps to move up the step!! I love.brownies.i.think i.would have done the.same haha!!!
A sts is good!!!
Did a zumba class last night, going to.do.shres tonight!!

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs

Back