whats your story - day 10; my diary

Yeah, I think moving up next week otherwise I'm just going to go back to old ways. How is the shred going? I started last night. My god I nearly died - hahahahaha - it is bloody tougher than it looks eh? are you seeing result yet hon'?

Oh its good isnt it, hard work but.so good!!! I can.see a diff lol im.more toned in areas i.wasnt.before. Its week two.of.measurments today so ill put mine up later and may a halway photo lol. X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs

Ooooh good - yes, do that/ My CDC takes my measurements and I'm missing three weigh ins as she is away so hopefully there will be a big difference in inches. I'm going to 100 next Thursday and going to hammer spin classes and the shred DVD.....

I tried spin.about 4 weeks ago.my first gym class is about 2 years had to cone out half way through so.embarassed lol i.have bad.hips and was ok whilst sat.on seat.but while.in the air mt hips went mental . Good on you to.be able to.do.it i.wish i could!!! Youll.see difference in like a week!!! What weights are you using x

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs W5 -2lbs W6 +2lbs (holiday) W7 -1lbs W8 -1lbs W9 -3lbs

I really hate spin to be honest - it's my least favourit and I struggle (I also left half hour in to a 45 min class)...it's just handy because I can go at lunch time and it's a good cardio work out to go along with the shred. I've got 1.5kg on either end of my little weights I think. And the wee bar weighs 1 so I think it's 4 in total but that's just from memory and may be wrong. It's fairly heavy and I couldn't do the shoulder excercise without taking a break. I'll go again tonight and see how I feel. Think tomorrow will be a fairly easy swim session along with the shred as anythign more would kill after the spin lol x

I.bet your arms are aching today!! I only have little onekg for each hand but my OH has some ones you can alter and add and take away.weights.so i may.move.onto.them. Youll not know yourself when you go onto 1000 after dpoin 810 it will seen like loads of food lol x

slimboots said:
I really hate spin to be honest - it's my least favourit and I struggle (I also left half hour in to a 45 min class)...it's just handy because I can go at lunch time and it's a good cardio work out to go along with the shred. I've got 1.5kg on either end of my little weights I think. And the wee bar weighs 1 so I think it's 4 in total but that's just from memory and may be wrong. It's fairly heavy and I couldn't do the shoulder excercise without taking a break. I'll go again tonight and see how I feel. Think tomorrow will be a fairly easy swim session along with the shred as anythign more would kill after the spin lol x

You two put me to shame lol I walk the dog each day and do zumba once a week, but none of this shred or spin.I am 51 though, got to look after my self lol xx

Ah Debbie, every little helps!

Yeah Kerry arms were agony.... Got home and collapsed on the sofa so no shred for me tonight!!! I checked my weights and they're 1.25 not 1.5 so I think I'm 3.5 altogether- mind you since I don't actually do all the shoulder stuff I should think about moving down I guess. Will see how I get on next week. Hoping once I'm eating more food that isnt plain chicken salad it'll spur me on.... X

E every little helps debbie!!! Walking is great for you, works all.muscles!!!
I was too.tired last.night, my OH had been on 6-6 this week and ive had to get up.and leave.him.to.work and.last.night once i hit the sofa that was me lol. X

Omg i have Eaten all.my 1000 cals already and it not even 4iclock!!!oh lordy!!! Have.been cleanin house all day sweat lashing off me and still to do shred later!! Oh its so hard to get slinny lol hate weekends!!! Im going to eat a bowl of.cabbage for.my tea!!! (50cals) x

Oh I know Kerry the weekends are so tough! I'm feeling not too bad today as its so warm here and my appetite always reduces in the heat

Maybe you could have a wee hard boiled egg too? It's only 90 calories and I find it hits the spot to take away real hunger. I know that'll take you over your allowance but you're working out so I don't think it will huge impact- and it's better than being so starving you go completely off the rails! Stay strong, you can do it mrs! X

Yes think your right.might have an egg!! Thank you :) x

You should try my fitness pal on the iPhone- its an app that lets you log calories and exercise... It adds what you burn off to your daily allowance... I am sure what you burn on shred easily makes up for that egg lol x

Thats what im using, its brill!! The one.thing.they dont have is the shred lol although i bought a hrm/cal.counter watch which is quite good, x

Ok so officially i had 150 cals left and i put in my housework i did. Which took me to 350, soooooo
Chicken curry - chicken breast 150cal, curry sauce made myself with spices water flour and 200 worth of veg lol
Bloody lovely!!!!2

Brilliant mrs.... No cheat and it sounds actually like a wee treat lol! Yeah I looked for the shred too haha. How many calories do you reckon it burns?

Well I struggled so badly yesterday. Ended up having an extra bar because I was so ravenous. Went to the supermarket and got some new potatoes and brown rice as I thought I must move to 1000 ASAP and planned on doing so today- well got up this morning and it seems I'm in ketosis so now having second thoughts lol. Going to do the shred and then go swimming this arvo. Funnily enough I was thinking of having a home made chicken curry tonight to go along with my brown rice! Will see how I feel this evening- may just have it with veg (I'm so scared of carbs!!!!) x

I think youll enjoy 1000 i know i did, its soo good to.be able to eat food and still.lose weigh lol. Never got round to doing shred yday, my allday cleanathon went on till 9 last night ( i dont have a.really dirty house, my sis is.coming back.from aus after 2 yrs.and.i want everythin to be rihht, cleaned her room and everyhting plus had two men following.me round untidying it all again)
So far today, all i.have had is 100cal, im either one end or the other!!!!! Didnt.get up till 230, after a bad.nights sleep, waking up with a migraine and going into an ibuprofen induced sleep i woke at 230, went grocery shopping now sitting down to tea and two slices of nimble toast!!!

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly hun - hope you're a bit better now. I used to get migraines and they are absolutely awful. Thankfully I've not had one in several years but i def feel your pain.

On the plus side, all that housework must be doing wonders for your calorie burn! Bet it'll be great to see your sis.

Well yesterday I would have killed for some of those potatoes or the rice but feel not too bad today. Forgot that I had bought some salad and hard boiled eggs last night so i had that today and so far a shake and a bar. Reckon I;ll have another shake abd call it an 810 day. i'm going to tey and stick with 810 until I weigh on Wednesday - STS last week so I really want to see the scale move and my god i am so scared of 1000 in case it stalls me....I still currently have 9lbs to lose to take me to my maximum goal weight (would like to do a bit more) so feel it may be too early but I just don't know. I know that when i went up to 810 I had a great loss - very confused! :(

And I'm jealous of your nimble toast lol x

Yes feeling .bit better now thank you!! :)
I thought that too, i was scared to start wating carbs again, because i still had nearly 1.5 stone to loose!! But i couldnt.afford it and i just thought ill bust my ass exercise wise lok and try and stick to it myself. I still have around a weeks worth of producta left so maybe before crimbo if i havent got to my goal i may do a week or two. I think your.WI will be great, your been soo good by the sounds of it, and all your exercise!!! X

Week ten weigh in!!! Whod have thought id get to week ten!!!
12'3 - 1lb!!! Woop

Back