When did you notice a change?

Hi guys,

First day tomorrow and I'm really excited especially after reading about all your fantastic results. However, how much weight did you have to lose before you really noticed it? I've read a lot about water weight etc and was therefore wondering when did people either see a dramatic change themselves or got those lovely comments from others?

Cheers,
Joe.

I guess the first time i really noticed a change in myself was when i first come off TFR and went on holiday in size 14 trousers compared to the size 20 i wore at the start of last year!

One thing i will defo defo say do is take progress pictures and measurements! People could see my weight loss but i couldnt and the only way i could was by looking at comparison pictures. Take them every couple of weeks :)

Hi Joe, totally agree with Tanya about taking the progress pictures. They are great to look back on.

I think everyone's different when they notice the weight gone, you will notice first in your clothes I expect. Things getting looser and not fitting well. I lose it first in my face and then my stomach (thankfully). People will probably notice before you do and it does take a while to realise that you are smaller. Good luck today!

i cant tell very much at all, ive lost just over 3stone so far, other people say they can tell the difference, but i cant, maybe its because i havent dropped many sizes in clothes i thought id be in a 18 jean now from a size 24 at 18stone 8lb, but im in a size 22 at 15stone 5lb. x

I noticed my tummy had went down after only a few weeks. But its really only now that I can see a real difference in myself.

Fantastic ideas about the photos and measurements (wish I had done it).

Best of luck with your LT journey hun. Look forward to reading all about your fantastic losses to come!

Niamh xxx

Congratulations on all your weight loss, i'm starting lipotrim tomorrow. Wish me luck. x

Best of luck with it Baby!!!! The first week is the hardest. Keep telling yourself once you get over the first week it will be so much easier after that.

Keep posting too and read all the posts on here for encouragement and inspiration.... its what got me through the first week!!!

Niamh xxx

Thanks Niamh, will definatley keep you all posted how i'm doing. x

Back