• Never

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Before December

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
It is November 19th and the Christmas Ads on television are in full swing, shops are bursting with Christmas stock and each year it seems to be getting earlier when most people put up their Christmas Tree...I love Christmas but I normally leave putting up the Christmas tree to the week before, but I was thinking I might do it a bit earlier this year!:D

This is my first xmas in my own place so I get to decide when I put my xmas tree up for once and not my parents! The bf and I are going shopping for our tree after payday so I might put it up next Saturday if we find one! :)

a few days before, I expect, providing one of my grown up children bring one home, if not probably won't bother.

Despite the fact that my dad has nothing to do with the christmas tree putting up he really huffs if I try and put it up more than a week before Xmas :rolleyes:

I like to wait until closer to Christmas, but my 10 year old is insisting that now Thanksgiving is over (we're Americans who live in the UK) that we need to do it asap. So, it is going up today. This means that it will be a long time -- unless, I decide to take it down before my son goes back to the States on the 4th. Probably, will leave it up until the 12th day of Christmas (i.e. January 6th). More than a month... thank goodness we switched to an artifical tree a few years back. It is the one in my avatar.

MinnieMel

Have said we'll do ours next weekend. We usually do it the same weekend as they switch on our local high street lights,but they did that last night,and i cant bring myself to do it when its still november!!

We have a fake tree and its out of the loft and waiting to be put up and dressed. Can't wait our first Crimbo in our new house, cant wait to make it all cosy and magical x

I usually put ours up the first week in December but I'm not bothering this year as I've a feeling I'll go out and come back to it and all my lovely baubles etc being strewn all over the floor with the puppy right in the middle of it lol! :rolleyes::D

We put ours up either the last weekend of November or the first weekend in December, depending on when I have my girls. This year, they are with their dad(s) the first weekend in December, so our tree went up last weekend :cool: It looks very pretty, albeit a tad lopsided as they each took a section to do - depending on which way you look at it, it's designer, haphazard or only the reasonings of a 5 year old!! :giggle:

Tree up, lights on... DD decorating it! Dec. 1st!

MM

I put my tree up today.

I normally do it 2 weeks before xmas, and I always take it down on New Yrs Day, so It never feels like long enough...my birthday was yesterday 30th so i thought it would be nice to do it the day after my b.day. Puts me in the festive mood, and gets it over with...i hate the lights...took me 3 hours to get it all sorted today!

:)

Going up today!

I changed by signature photo to my DD decorating the tree yesterday!

I always wait until one day before Christmas - it's our family's tradition. But this year I am going home for Christmas so don't think I am going to put one up in my place. My parents always wait for me & my sis to arrive and we do put the tree then. Can't wait for it this year xx

I just had post in here coz its the 1st of June....soon be christmas!! LOL (sorry I'm bored)

Back