When I reach target, I look forward to....

I want to be able to buy size 12 clothes without wondering if they fit, I want to feel happy with myself instead of worrying about the wobbly bits!

Really looking forward to strappy tops, pretty dresses (without leggings under) and a bikini!
Also not having to think about weight loss anymore....bored now it's been 10 years

I look forward to...

Getting my size 10 clothes out of the loft, not been able to wear them for about 5 years.

Wearing a vest top in summer without being self concious of my fat arms.

Not having to check whether there are visible rolls of fat or lumpy bits when I get dressed. (At the moment I can fit into some clothes but can't wear them cos of the muffin top)

When I get to goal I want to buy a decent pair of jeans. No more £12 jeans from sainsburys which go saggy on the bum for me :)

Oh yes that's another thing. Buying more expensive clothes as the size isn't going to change and be a waste of money. Always wanted a nice hooded top from foxy or quicksilver but at £50 I couldn't risk it becoming too big or small depending what mood for dieting I was in

I look forward to:

Being able to walk into any shop and find something that fits me.
Not having to constantly feel bad about myself because of my weight.
Looking in a mirror and seeing a jawline and not a double chin.
Smiling for a camera instead of hiding from it.
Being able to create memories with my other half that we can capture on camera because I'm no longer terrified of seeing what I look like.
Best of all - seeing the surprise on people's faces because I'm almost half the person I was :D

I am looking forward to...

... go shopping in a "normal" cloths shop

... order a special treat in a restaurant or buy something sweet in a supermarket once in a while as my "reward" without feeling everybody is staring at me thinking "no wonder she's fat"

... walking past a shop window and not cringe at my reflection

... not being the biggest (well, will always be the tallest) among my friends

... sit on a plane and the arm rests do not move up because my fat hips squeeze underneath

... go shopping with my sister and not feel jealous because she's a lovely size 12/14 and I look frumpy in everything I try on (don't take me wrong, love going shopping with my sis as long as we buy clothes for her)

... actually getting a photo taken (so far I'm always the one behind the camera)

... buy lovely bras that do not look as if I want to go whale hunting

... meet my Ex (we are still good friends, strange as it sounds) and for once get a compliment out of this man

I want to:

Enjoy shopping again
Like what I see in the mirror
Wear a bikini on holiday with confidence
Be able to buy and feel good in sexy underwear for my OH
Be able to look forward to an evening out without panicking about what I'm going to wear.

Wearing sleeveless tops in Summer , I have bingo wings :cry:

I have always wanted to wear white jeans , every Summer I try them and every Summer I despair at my thighs :cry:

Having thinner thighs :D

Wearing sleeveless tops in Summer , I have bingo wings :cry:

I have always wanted to wear white jeans , every Summer I try them and every Summer I despair at my thighs :cry:

Having thinner thighs :D

i have definitely got the bingo wing thigh problem. at the moment i am wearing a pair of size 16 trousers from Sainsburys. a bit loose around the waist but tight on the thighs.

I am really, really hoping that I will be able to buy some 'normal' mid calf length boots that I can actually zip up!!

I look forward to feeling comfortable in my own skin and not awkward & upset by my size. I look forward to buying clothes I like rather than what will cover me up and not look 'too bad!' and most of all I can't wait to feel healthy & able to keep up with my 3 extremely energetic kids :) x

When I reach target I'm going to give away my 'fat' clothes as I won't be needing them again but I think I will have to do at least a little ceremonial burning!

shardi2209 said:
When I reach target I'm going to give away my 'fat' clothes as I won't be needing them again but I think I will have to do at least a little ceremonial burning!

I just filled 2 binbags full of my old clothes. Not because they're too big now, but because I've been hanging on to things thinking "oh I'll wear that again sometime" and then leaving it stuffed in a draw for months until I dig through looking for something decent to wear.

And if I managed to lose weight I'm just gonna buy brand new stuff anyway... :D

The main things I'm looking forward to are...

- being able to wear a skirt in summer without the dreaded chub-rub.
- cleaning out my wardrobe so I can just open it and know that everything in it fits and looks good.
- and an extension of the wardrobe clear-out, being able to pick an outfit for a party or an evening out without getting upset because everything I want to wear is either in a big size, and makes me feel enormous, or is too tight, which makes me feel even worse.

Not shopping at Evans!
Feeling more confident.
Socializing more.
Not feeling embarrassed when I go out.
Not feeling uncomfy in hot weather.

Fantastic thread!!

I want to be able to go into a shop, pick up a size 10/12 and not worry about it fitting and looking right.

Be able to go to asda and put whatever I fancy into my basket without thinking people are judging me.

Being able to look my dad in the face and saying ' I told you I could do it.' and being thinner than my dad.

Going ape!! I really want to go to go ape the rope zip wire activity centre, but I'm afraid I wouldn't fit into the harnesses at the minute.

Being able to walk down the street without thinking people are looking at me thinking 'look at the size of that.'

i cant wait to slip in to my "for a special occasion" undies that have never been worn and now don't fit! for my lovely BF who has only ever known and loved me with my jiggly bits.............:D

(b!t(hy part, slinking my resurrected curves past my ex, his middle aged spread and less than waif like gf an smiling :p)

Back